Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Would rather him being in a team where he would get decent playing time, weaker league or team, doesnt matter. What good is he gonna do for us, benching week in week out?
    As a hiring manager, would you rather hire someone who's active working at a less known company or someone sitting at his mamans sofa drinking chai and having ghorme sabzi week after week just because she lives in a rich neighbourhood? Khodesho gaid, let's face it.
    I get your point completely. But if I’m thinking of TM, I don’t mind one of our players being a squad player at a good EPL team. I think that’s good experience to have on the national team. We already have so many Arab league legionnaires and IPL players who have “match fitness”. I’d rather a bench player at Brentford than a regular at Malmo - especially given that Saman will never be a regular starter on TM as history has shown us.

Comment

We gotta love GN for inviting Ghoddos cuz lets be honest i won't invite him myself (and i'm his fan). My man has a total of 339 minutes in almost 2 years.

Ps don't try the 339 minute >>>> al shotor and other nonesense.

Player needs to play constantly . I don't care if its Esteghlal or Perspolis, sepahan etc... . I wanna see him play , whats the point of getting 0 minutes in brentford . What kind of fan is more happy to see him benched than getting playing time in lower leagues.

Idiotic mentality

Comment

Any news if he will join the team?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          We gotta love GN for inviting Ghoddos cuz lets be honest i won't invite him myself (and i'm his fan). My man has a total of 339 minutes in almost 2 years.

Ps don't try the 339 minute >>>> al shotor and other nonesense.

Player needs to play constantly . I don't care if its Esteghlal or Perspolis, sepahan etc... . I wanna see him play , whats the point of getting 0 minutes in brentford . What kind of fan is more happy to see him benched than getting playing time in lower leagues.

Idiotic mentality
          I see you point, but training with Brentford is much better than being at any PGPL team, even if getting more minutes. And besides, there is a middle-ground: why does he not entertain coming to MLS? (Although, IMO, I'm not sure he would start for the top MLS teams)

ps- It's not "b******t". I don't know if you have played, but when you compete against lesser competition, on a lower-league team with players who are not as fit and/or skilled? It kills your game, if you are a competitor. So, when you do go up against better teams, you are not ready, at all. Decision-making is dulled, and slower, if nothing else. (Assuming you also have not let your fitness go)

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

I see you point, but training with Brentford is much better than being at any PGPL team, even if getting more minutes. And besides, there is a middle-ground: why does he not entertain coming to MLS? (Although, IMO, I'm not sure he would start for the top MLS teams)

ps- It's not "b******t". I don't know if you have played, but when you compete against lesser competition, on a lower-league team with players who are not as fit and/or skilled? It kills your game, if you are a competitor. So, when you do go up against better teams, you are not ready, at all. Decision-making is dulled, and slower, if nothing else. (Assuming you also have not let your fitness go)
            I don't think messi or ronaldo or Mane, neymar would agree with you. Both messi and ronaldo are doing great . Training in brentford but getting chos minutes has no benefits bro. Esteghlal and Perspolis aint that bad as we make it anyway.

Comment

I don't think messi or ronaldo or Mane, neymar would agree with you. Both messi and ronaldo are doing great . Training in brentford but getting chos minutes has no benefits bro. Esteghlal and Perspolis aint that bad as we make it anyway.
              Been saying this for years. Better to get minutes and have decent environment than this cut throat competition that only benefits the club. For money players are ready to become disposables in the prem which is a shame!

Comment

There are exceptions to the rule, "bro", but I know I do not have to point out the difference between Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar, in comparison to Saman. It's not an accurate comparison. It's not even apples to oranges, it's apples to planets.

Messi and Ronaldo have attained awards at the highest level and have a LOT of self-discipline. Saman has not, and needs to keep sharp by training within the best league in the world.

Otherwise, a better compromise would be to join the Turkish league, or MLS. NOT PGPL!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Been saying this for years. Better to get minutes and have decent environment than this cut throat competition that only benefits the club. For money players are ready to become disposables in the prem which is a shame!
                  for some reason people find it hard to understand.

Comment

Saman joined the team today.

lg32hc1b.jpg?w=791.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

lg32hc1b.jpg?w=791.jpg
                      Loool. Our General like to eat!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

lg32hc1b.jpg?w=791.jpg
                        the look on his face says it all

Comment

Saman looks to be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Loool. Our General like to eat!
                            I think TM will stay in-shape, because if nothing else, GN will eat their dinner portions.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

I think TM will stay in-shape, because if nothing else, GN will eat their dinner portions.
                              That's why Ezza is fit after 2 days

Comment

It’s Saman’s bday! Our boy turns 30!

https://x.com/brentfordfc/status/169...sy60OslZaC8pYA

I hope TM staff did something for him like they usually do.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X