No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange how none of the players posted saman on their story for his birthday. Usually team Melli players do this for eachother on insta but not this year for saman. Potential beef?

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
      Strange how none of the players posted saman on their story for his birthday. Usually team Melli players do this for eachother on insta but not this year for saman. Potential beef?
      They haven’t posted anything on social media in general …
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

teammelli’s Instagram had a happy birthday for him.

In general Tm doesn’t do big birthday stuff anymore because:

- people criticize them if they have “fun”
        - Ansarifard nearly got blinded by a toothpick during a birthday celebration in TM last year.

Comment

I don't think he's close with many players on the team. Its clear that there's one big 'gang/clique' on the team which is Taremi-AJ-Ezza-Karim-Amiri-Pouraligangi-Ehsan (unsurprisingly many in this group were linked to the anti-Skocic group). Floating in and out of that group are Azmoun-Beiro-Rezaeian-Cheshmi-and recently Mohebbi. If you look, these guys are always in the same picture. And they're the ones that repost each other's stories/make birthday stories. Saman has never been in this group - if you remember his interview with GolBezan, he said his best friend on the team was Abedz.

Sometimes I wonder if this group led by Taremi-AJ is too clique-y and doesn't allow newcomers. Looking at TM's next 5 years, this group needs to allow younger players like Allahyar-Salmani to join. If they keep sticking together and rarely socialize with the young players, it'll be a tough transition for TM moving forward.

Comment

Idk about beef but I always sensed distance between saman and the rest of TM players besides Abedz. He always has seemed like an outsider to me…I hope I’m wrong but that’s always the vibe I got.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great tracking down and assist

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

still a damn quality footballer and from the runs he was making and the intensity of his game today, he certainly looks to have kept good form over the summer..!!
                Really deserves MUCH MUCH MORE GAME MINUTES than the goozoo Frank affording him at Benchford..!
                if he got half the minutes afforded to that fairyfooted fag Jensen, he'd blow that lightweight turd's contribution stats at club outa water..!
                He just needs some steady game time in order to get his confidence and game sharpness back....!

Comment

Thanks for the replies to my comment regarding saman

Comment

this is exactly why saman should've gone to a team that he could get playing time. this guy has quality and he is getting wasted in PL.

Comment

Check his post with his wife... taremi, Azmoun, Ali Karimi, jahanbakhsh, Milad, PAG, abedz all commented

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Idk about beef but I always sensed distance between saman and the rest of TM players besides Abedz. He always has seemed like an outsider to me…I hope I’m wrong but that’s always the vibe I got.
                          This is untrue. The players love Saman and he is close to other players on the team. Yes, Taremi, Ezatolahi, ARJ are very, very close. But doesn't mean they don't interact with other TM players.

Skocic mismanaged the TM so much that internal rifts happen. There is no rift in TM camp like in 2006. The players are united.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

This is untrue. The players love Saman and he is close to other players on the team. Yes, Taremi, Ezatolahi, ARJ are very, very close. But doesn't mean they don't interact with other TM players.

Skocic mismanaged the TM so much that internal rifts happen. There is no rift in TM camp like in 2006. The players are united.
                            it is not untrue. not a single team mate of his wished him a happy bday on social media meanwhile every single one of them (ezi, taremi, JB, etc.) never ever forget to do it for whoever is in their group. birthday aside…..you can see in every TM camp guys grabbing a friend and taking pics, you never see any of them do it with saman aside from his first few camps.

im not saying saman isn’t liked or isn’t friendly with them…he is friendly with them, but that’s it. Being friendly with someone is different than being friends and his only real friend in TM clearly has been Abedz.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

it is not untrue. not a single team mate of his wished him a happy bday on social media meanwhile every single one of them (ezi, taremi, JB, etc.) never ever forget to do it for whoever is in their group. birthday aside…..you can see in every TM camp guys grabbing a friend and taking pics, you never see any of them do it with saman aside from his first few camps.

im not saying saman isn’t liked or isn’t friendly with them…he is friendly with them, but that’s it. Being friendly with someone is different than being friends and his only real friend in TM clearly has been Abedz.
                              Karimi did it lol if you really are that concerned about how many true friends hes made. This is a pointless conversation though, he clearly gets on fine with the team and is happy to be there. Not to mention we need him!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Karimi did it lol if you really are that concerned about how many true friends hes made. This is a pointless conversation though, he clearly gets on fine with the team and is happy to be there. Not to mention we need him!
                                I agree that the conversation isn’t that useful . But it’s just weird that our TM is kinda like high school. You have the different cliques and clearly the Taremi-JB-Ezza clique are the ‘cool kids’. And someone like Ghoddos might be part of the ‘nerds’ group.

I know you can’t expect everyone to be best friends but I wish there was more unity on the team. And each post didn’t feature just the ‘cool kids’ clique laughing and touching each other up.

Comment

Working...
                                X