No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to stop judging off photos period. People like ARJ, Taremi, etc are down to earth and don’t exclude anyone. It’s natural that some people will band together more based on their personalities.

Also, I remember in an ARJ interview he mentioned how he kept in contact with Ghoddos during his time with Potter, and how: “hamdigaro darrk mikardand”

I do like how GN has started Ghoddos two games in a row now. He literally needs to start every game in the midfield to become fully acclimated with our team and be the playmaker we need by Asian Cup.

Comment

Expect some Ghoddos LWB minutes... news coming out of Brentford is that Rico Henry has sadly done his ACL and will be out for the rest of the season.

For the most part, this means that Hickey will move to the left and Mads Roerslev will come in on the right as first choice full backs... but this news increases Ghoddos' chance of game time dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
        Expect some Ghoddos LWB minutes... news coming out of Brentford is that Rico Henry has sadly done his ACL and will be out for the rest of the season.

For the most part, this means that Hickey will move to the left and Mads Roerslev will come in on the right as first choice full backs... but this news increases Ghoddos' chance of game time dramatically.
        God damn it, Why couldn't is be a midfielder with an injury? WTf is Saman supposed to do at WB?
        I know he's serviceable at that position, but he shines so much more in the CM role.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

God damn it, Why couldn't is be a midfielder with an injury? WTf is Saman supposed to do at WB?
          I know he's serviceable at that position, but he shines so much more in the CM role.
          yea, an injury to Jenshitt woulda been most ideal ......! but that wanker is on long term contract and one of highest earner at the club....
          club is trying their hardest to pimp him out in the league as much as possible in hopes of offloading for a massive profits..! :/

i know the aging saman has somewhat lost the pace and explosiveness to be playing winger/wb role but this is indeed a great news for him in terms of being afforded game minutes....!

now lets cross fingers he isnt forced more into a fkn LB role..!! cause he sure looks far more comfy combining and pushin forward than retrieving into a more defensive stance..!!

Comment

Saman could play freakin goalie for all I care….any mins in the prem are EXTRA precious mins for a guy who was about to be playing in Sweden. I’ll happily take it if they give it….we need sharp guys who can compete at the highest level to have a shot at beating the other Asia giants in January.

also if this last TM camp was not crystal clear proof that saman is the X factor I have been saying he could have and should have been the last 4-5 years then get glasses…..hopefully Frank plays him.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Saman could play freakin goalie for all I care….any mins in the prem are EXTRA precious mins for a guy who was about to be playing in Sweden. I’ll happily take it if they give it….we need sharp guys who can compete at the highest level to have a shot at beating the other Asia giants in January.

also if this last TM camp was not crystal clear proof that saman is the X factor I have been saying he could have and should have been the last 4-5 years then get glasses…..hopefully Frank plays him.
              Honestly I don't want saman to play a deffensive role, Last time he did that he got injured. I rather see him playing upfront .

Comment

Would not be surprised if Saman is subbed in In the 2nd half.
                ​​​​​​
                Brentford is lacking creativity and are exposed on wings.

Comment

saman on bench. the danish janelt assisted the goal for jensen. so most likely frank oneyka and mathias will be subbed in. saman will stay on bench.

Comment

Subbed in 73’

Comment

Damn. He had an open goal but ref got in the way. Bad luck.

Comment

Even the ref is tackling him.

Comment

Nice cross by Saman. Getting praised by the commentator.

Comment

He knows how to play a ball doesn’t he. Lovely ball to the back post but Mbuemo couldn’t capitalise.

Comment

Saman in the book.

Comment

This full-back moving to midfield position Frank has put him in is a waste. The forwards are looking tired at least Saman is chasing

That was a silly foul from him too

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X