No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that 30 mins vs what ended up being near full strength arsenal plus his minutes vs everton, combined with the level hes played at in both, is worth more than an entire season at malmo or similar.

He really deserves some starts. Struggle to see how the others currently available are beating him out. If he keeps it up surely frank will be forced to reward him given the injury issues.

He is so smart on the ball, excellent first touch, knows exactly how to maintain attacking momentum, when to cross, etc and is a very clear goal threat when he gets in and around the box, especially more central positions.

Comment

Another good game by Saman. But a complete waste not using him in the midfield.

Ghoddos has an added element of cleverness & composure that the coach needs to utilize more in the middle of the pitch.

It will only help the team.

Comment

Good game by Saman. Shame he's not played in position where he can be a game changer.

​​​​​​

Comment

Saman was great today, he was all over from DF to attack and I think that made him really tired. He Played well but I noticed he was gassed out in like 85th minute.

Had few great crosses Btw that Wissa missed. He could've assisted a goal or 2 in todays game. Wissa had like 5 great chances that he missed. Brentford is really missing Ivan Toney.

Comment

This is really great for us. Mehdi in peak CL form, Ghoddos regaining fitness, Azmoun getting his ass kicked into being fit by Mourinho, Torabi (injured but still) playing against CL quality Arab teams, and Gholizadeh just started regaining full fitness again since a few weeks ago.

Honestly (fingers crossed we don't get screwed), this might be the strongest our squad has been in a while besides Ezatolahi who is getting benched in a team close to relegating back to Danish 2nd tier.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              This is really great for us. Mehdi in peak CL form, Ghoddos regaining fitness, Azmoun getting his ass kicked into being fit by Mourinho, Torabi (injured but still) playing against CL quality Arab teams, and Gholizadeh just started regaining full fitness again since a few weeks ago.

Honestly (fingers crossed we don't get screwed), this might be the strongest our squad has been in a while besides Ezatolahi who is getting benched in a team close to relegating back to Danish 2nd tier.
              Ezatolahi is back to starting as well... Hopefully he can pick up form and play well for his club

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

We certainly have a good bunch of individual players and the team shows strenght ..but what is missing to be the champion is the consistency and mental strength that is required to go through a 90 min of a tough match and come out victorious. We always break down somewhere, somehow in crucial moments! .. Lapses of concentration, individual efforts, unprofessional childish acts, red cards, etc. That is our number one opponent not the other team.

Comment

I was saying the same thing before the World Cup and look what happened then. Have no hopes with Team Melli and you won’t get disappointed. Something always pops up to eff it all up

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    I was saying the same thing before the World Cup and look what happened then. Have no hopes with Team Melli and you won’t get disappointed. Something always pops up to eff it all up
                    Oh I'm expecting injuries/something with the federation for sure. Not my first rodeo

Comment

On the bench. I thought he would get time since he came back begging, and apparently no team in the crappy Swedish league wanted him? 😏😏

Comment

Disappointed not to see him in the starting lineup.

Frank rather start a CB as FB than to give Saman a starting role.

Hopefully they are trailing at half time and Saman gets a chance in the 2nd.

Comment

Saman on in the 69th min.

Comment

Played a lovely ball into the box which no one could get on the end of.
                            Ajer is not a wing back and KLP has been very poor, surely Saman has to be given the chance to start.

Comment

Decent outting from him.

I think he had one bad pass the whole match, did everything else well.

Brentford as a team looked like shit though.
                              They have no creativity up front.

Comment

Lol at Brentford who couldn’t beat a 10- man NF for 50 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X