No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a lovely goal that , will be up for goal of the month.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

What an amazing goal. Damet garm saman. This coach is a real piece of work. Give him a start

Comment

Saman only scores bangers. And only scores against Burnley. His other PL goal came against Burnley too (another banger)

Comment

This guy has amazing shot and it has been years he stopped using it which is one of the reasons of his decline!
            You have to maximize on your assets!
            I know part of it can be because of lack of confidence but it wonder me why no coach asking him to use it!
            Even in TM Ramin and Hajsafi, JB take free kicks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sparkling smile after the goal! Always nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He is playing some good football after quite some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                incredible how a little confidence-boost offered by his coaches make such an immense impact in player's performance and just the spring in their steps and spirit of play..!!

Frank's meager offerings was next to forced due to mounting injuries .... so i almost fully credit GN for his resurgence back to the Saman we knew and loved once..!!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 10-21-2023, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  That sparkling smile after the goal! Always nice to see.
                  that boy needs to lay off those 3d Whitestrips a bit...!! its starting to look way too white for a brown boy...!!

Comment

GN believing in him has helped too. He’s enjoying his football.

also f*** off to the bots who spam his account against him because he had a Palestine flag. Dummies don’t understand TM players have to do that shit.

Comment

Listen to the goal with sound. The way it hits the net is chef’s kiss as the young folks say.

Comment

World class goal. I’ve mentioned this before: coaches typically do not like to be proven wrong. Meaning, if there’s a player who they’ve dubbed as “non starter material” they’ll be hard-pressed to start them, even after good performances.

Any high IQ coach would immediately recognize how talented Ghoddos is, and commit to help him shine.

No surprise, as his minutes have been increasing with team melli, he’s also been playing better for Brentford. I give GN credit. Something that CQ failed to do, and Skocic failed to consistently do too.

Comment

Frank on Ghoddos: “His goal was a cherry on top. If you see the way he trains, how he helps everyone, how he plays as a 6,8. He’s a fantastic personality to have.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Frank on Ghoddos: “His goal was a cherry on top. If you see the way he trains, how he helps everyone, how he plays as a 6,8. He’s a fantastic personality to have.”
                            How about “a fantastic player” instead of “fantastic personality” you rat. Empty words mean nada

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

How about “a fantastic player” instead of “fantastic personality” you rat. Empty words mean nada
                              you took the words right out of my mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Frank on Ghoddos: “His goal was a cherry on top. If you see the way he trains, how he helps everyone, how he plays as a 6,8. He’s a fantastic personality to have ON THE BENCH .”
                                There i fixed it for you..!!

ps
                                i agree with Prowess's assessment of Frank is just ashamed and doesnt wanna admit that he was wrong assessing Sammy's qualities and pedigree as a footballer .!
                                Mostly because i recall early in the first season back in EPL ... Saman (started in? or played significant minutes?) had an excellent performance in a game (i dont remember the opponent .!) but this after him being vastly benched and playing bit parts for Brentford before even in the Championship..!
                                point being after the Game fan's had rave reviews of his performance and sorta asked Frank about it in the after game conference hinting that why arent you playing this kid more often... ? and Frank in his response proceeded to vastly downplay and dismissing Samman's solid impact on that match..!
                                after that good performance he bizarrely got benched more and more and became just a trash minute, bit player and sadly that so regardless of admittedly doing well in trainings plus having a positive attitude on and off the pitch for the club..!

so yea i also believe that Frank for long time now has pigeon-holed saman into an @ best avg. bench reinforcement player and regardless of the repeated evidence to the contrary he is refusing to integrate him into his more favored starter mix of players at the club so to save face for him failing miserably in properly rating his caliber as a footballer..!!
                                also ive wondered if Frank wasnt particularly on board with bringing him on board to the club to begin with ? and was strong armed by the club front office/XG crew into his initial capture..??
                                regardless of all ☝️ ..... this season it seems as he is loosening up a bit more and more on his earlier idiotic saman's game quality assessment ..!
                                hopefully its not just because his hand is forced due to mounting injuries and recent league result struggles..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X