Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On brbch

Comment

I don't understand how Maupay fails upwards so much. A centre forward who hasn't scored a goal in 36 games but goes straight into the starting line up because "he hustles"

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I reversed jinxed him into finally scoring lol

Comment

Ghoddos in 89 minute’s

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Don't expect Saman to get much playing time going forward. Baptiste is back from Injury.

If any playing time, it will be as a wingback.

Comment

Saman in at 72 minutes.... Liverpool up 3-0.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Saman has been active since coming on.. won a free kick on the left wing, took a shot at the goal from outside the box which was not on target ..sets up Yarmolyk for a shot (missed).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another nice cameo. He constantly shows against the best competition in the world (like Liverpool) that he is not intimated (a frequent issue with Iranian players) and his class and vision can more than hold its own.

Comment

I thought he looked good. Displayed great dribbling, tidy with his passing and first touch, did well to get himself into a good shooting position just a shame he couldnt keep it down

Comment

Interview after winning goal of the month
                        https://youtu.be/jgrdqAXk7Fk?si=BgiQuuy6xcx0In1w

man I really wanna see him do another interview in Farsi. It’s been years

Comment

best TM player by a country mile in the first half especially vs HK..!
                          This guy really deserves a decent EU club that believes in his quality and willing to give him proper playing minutes...!!

i really hope it happens for him this summer .... have no doubt even a better club that brentford would snatch him if this shit for brains, danish-asslicker Frank gives him at least semi decent minutes off the bench till the end of this season.!!
                          otherwise probably unlikely again..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            best TM player by a country mile in the first half especially vs HK..!
                            This guy really deserves a decent EU club that believes in his quality and willing to give him proper playing minutes...!!

i really hope it happens for him this summer .... have no doubt even a better club that brentford would snatch him if this shit for brains, danish-asslicker Frank gives him at least semi decent minutes off the bench till the end of this season.!!
                            otherwise probably unlikely again..!?
                            Almost always is TM best player the last year or so….can’t think of many games where he clearly wasn’t the best.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really gotta give GN credit here for consistently sticking with Saman in the central midfield position. Something that previous coaches failed to do.

I’d like for him to be more aggressive in the final third though, especially in taking shots. I don’t know if that’s intentional or not, due to GN’s instructions.

Or play more upfield as an AMF. Either way, he definitely deserves more playing time in his club.

Comment

this guy really deserves a goal. After being the best player on the pitch for the law handful of games, a goal could mean so much for hum

Comment

Working...
                                X