No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on the extent of Saman's injury?

Comment

Without him we would've lost 3-1. No joke.

Comment

Starting vs Arsenal

Comment

Well, at least we now know the injury wasn't serious.

I think this is his first start in the PL this year. And what an opposition it comes against.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Well, at least we now know the injury wasn't serious.

I think this is his first start in the PL this year. And what an opposition it comes against.
            Khodaro shokr, i really hope he stays injuryfree until the AC , he is our most important player and only whit him we have a chanse at a Semifinal

Comment

Fak
              im on the road :/
              update frequently please
              Go Sammy
              seize the day

have there been a lot of injuries is that why he is starting? Let me guess left back!?

Comment

Jooooooon

Comment

Couple minutes in, looks like he’s playing right wingback

Game is being nationally broadcast in the US on the USA Network

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He's RWB... They're playing a back 5. Janelt is LWB but they will shift formation in possession especially as the game evolves and depending on the game state

Comment

God bless Ghoddos actually understands what Brits want..

Aggresive tackles from him early

Comment

Interesting Ghoddos playing RWB and Arsenal's Tomiyasu(Japan) RB

Comment

On one side I love that he is starting. On the other side, when we know how injury prone he is, im afraid of him playing too much so close to the Asian Cup

Comment

Doing well so far against Martinelli.

Comment

Commentator encouraging Martinelli to run at Ghoddos because he is playing out of position.

So far Ghoddos has been decent

Comment

Ghoddos with a real nice corner that was praised by the commentators.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X