No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Havertz scored on Saman. Not sure what else Saman could've done. It was a good ball, Saman was marking him decently well, and the ball bounced in between the goalie's legs.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Damn. Havertz scored on Saman. Not sure what else Saman could've done. It was a good balk and bounced in between the goalie's legs.
      Yeah not really on him, he blocked him well just a weird angle that beat the keeper through the legs.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ffs. Just a couple weeks ago they lost to man united in the last second. Now this

Comment

Ghoddos off

Comment

Wouldn't blame him for the goal solid 90 minutes by Saman he is actually a better defensive and offensive RB than Rezaian.

Comment

Yeah thats why arsenal subbed on havertz. Increased aerial presence.

Not like ghoddos forgot about him, just outleaped by a much taller player, didn't do quite enough to put him off, although GK should have done much better as well. Was tiring a bit as well, frank was getting ready to sub him right before for some fresh legs.

Still overall a very good 89 mins for saman. Reality is 1 semi-error at this level vs a side like arsenal and you pay. thought he was great on both sides of the ball for the entirety of the match before the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Wouldn't blame him for the goal solid 90 minutes by Saman he is actually a better defensive and offensive RB than Rezaian.
                We need him for our midfield.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

How do you think Ali Karimi would do whit Ghoddos in midfield? Karimi and Saeed is a marg combo, i said i didint want want AK in team melli after the Uzbekistan game, but I think he maybe is used in the wrong way, i mean he is solid in kayseri in a pretty good leauge.

Comment

Any vids of the goal .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Any vids of the goal .!?
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                        How do you think Ali Karimi would do whit Ghoddos in midfield? Karimi and Saeed is a marg combo, i said i didint want want AK in team melli after the Uzbekistan game, but I think he maybe is used in the wrong way, i mean he is solid in kayseri in a pretty good leauge.
                        no. Ali Karina’s is simply too slow for today’s football. Doesn’t matter how he does in Turkey because his teammates there clearly must cover for him.

I now understand why Nourollahi would start ahead of guys like Karimi. He may not have a nice pass or be as smart, but he is a way better fighter and runner.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

We need him for our midfield.
                          I know.

My comment is more about Rezaian's ability

Comment

Brentford fans are being pretty fair to Saman on Twitter. Some acknowledge he closed late but some other members are praising his overall performance.

Malkay jan, please let us know what you're seeing in terms of fan reaction to his performance and involvement in the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

no. Ali Karina’s is simply too slow for today’s football. Doesn’t matter how he does in Turkey because his teammates there clearly must cover for him.

I now understand why Nourollahi would start ahead of guys like Karimi. He may not have a nice pass or be as smart, but he is a way better fighter and runner.
                              The biggest problem with Nourollahi is that TM coach are unable to call younger and better alternative

Comment

Ghoddos is at fault for the goal, but Frank is also at fault for playing him in a wingback position in the first place.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X