No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Mee, what an absolute moron. Absolutely killed the pressure and momentum Brentford had. Completely unneccesary and idiotic red card. Cost his team the game in my opinion.

Comment

Can't believe Saman's FIFA rating is a 68 overall. Actually terrible. Should be a 75-78

Comment

Maybe what makes me most happy from all players is seeing Saman play,and he plays well and he plays in different positions.
        Imagine, he never gave up, never complained or anything, always trained hard........

Comment

Saman got some favourable mentions again on a Brentford fan podcast.

18m55s and 24m20s

Comment

Genuinely a great and inspiring season for him - really hope it continues for the full season.

I think almost everyone had written him off a few months ago, myself included. Have never seen an Iranian footballer come back like this and at such a level

Comment

Saman found himself a good wife. That's his key to his success. Unlike Mehdi Ghaedi and Allahyar.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Saman found himself a good wife. That's his key to his success. Unlike Mehdi Ghaedi and Allahyar.
                No wonder I'm a badbakht myself..

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i was wondering if any of you know if saman will be in the squad for his next game on the 27th because i might take a day trip to see him play

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        i was wondering if any of you know if saman will be in the squad for his next game on the 27th because i might take a day trip to see him play
                        Almost certain that he will be in the lineup, but there are no guarantees of course

Comment

From fan write up in the Guardian:

"And special mention to Saman Ghoddos: we released him on a free in the summer, then re-signed him as injuries piled up, and he's been magnificent in his new utility role."

https://www.theguardian.com/football...droidApp_Other

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Starting at LB in a back 4. The game is on Amazon Prime if you're in the UK

Comment

Fotmob showing he is playing as a wingback in a midfield 4 of a 3-4-3. This makes sense as they got 3 CBs in the lineup.

Comment

Pinnock and Collins are CBs. Who's the 3rd?

Comment

Working...
                                X