No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two things that come to mine when I think of Brentford.
    ‘People Just Do Nothing’ and that Sega building.

Comment

Vs Arsenal, Saman possibly Getting a rare Start ??

Comment

Ghoddos starts on bench per Livescore

Comment

yep
          the cunts at brentford twitter account were just teasing us..!! :/
          Regulion apparently got an injury ... but still unsure Frank would trust Sammy with many if any minutes from bench either..!!?

Comment

LOL the Arsenal goal keeper, back passing to keeper is so overrated

Comment

Saman coming in!!
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

they lost 2-1
                saman got about 7min in injury time ... but dont think he managed to even get touch on the ball..!!?:/

Comment

Real disappointing he’s been benched for such a long stretch now, but it’s only a matter of time he fills in or Franke makes some lineup changes given the poor form

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Real disappointing he’s been benched for such a long stretch now, but it’s only a matter of time he fills in or Franke makes some lineup changes given the poor form
                    the eternal optimist here ..!

Frank only played Saman (that so primarily as LB) cause the desperate injury situation b4 the winter break left him literally with no other choice... and he was only brought back into last game picture because of the injury to their new signee LB ... but his replacement Collins in starting line, had a pretty solid outing too .... so unfortunately i dont see Sammy getting many if any minutes besides trash going forward for the rest of this season..!!

lets hope he can find a decent alternative EUclub in the summer this time, cause Brenford days look finished for sure this time, he sure deserves a lot more than he's been offered footballing wise since his joining of this fkn team..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

... but his replacement Collins in starting line, had a pretty solid outing too ....
                      Collins isn't his replacement. Could you have meant Lewis Potter?

Collins is a CB, one of the few positions Saman has never played for Brentford

​​​​​In my opinion Collins had a poor game this weekend and has had quite a few already this season. The whole defence has been a shambles for months. I'm not worried unless Luton starts winning games

Comment

Saman deserves much more minutes. Good Asian cup, played well at the club before the break, and has looked very fit.

But, with a lot of coaches, once they label you as “not starting material” it’s extremely difficult for a player to shed that label.

Earlier, Frank only played Ghoddos a lot more because injuries forced his hand. His overall play this season has made a lot of Brentford fans pleasantly surprised, because he has been much better than they’d previously thought.

Unfortunately, no matter how well he performed he was always going to be disposable in Frank’s book, which is a shame. They’re a 15th placed team that could very well​ benefit with a player like Saman.

It hinges on whether or not Frank ends up swallowing his pride, and revising his assessment of Saman. I don’t think he will, which sucks because he deserves much more in his current club career.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                          Saman deserves much more minutes. Good Asian cup, played well at the club before the break, and has looked very fit.

But, with a lot of coaches, once they label you as “not starting material” it's extremely difficult for a player to shed that label.

Earlier, Frank only played Ghoddos a lot more because injuries forced his hand. His overall play this season has made a lot of Brentford fans pleasantly surprised, because he has been much better than they'd previously thought.

Unfortunately, no matter how well he performed he was always going to be disposable in Frank's book, which is a shame. They're a 15th placed team that could very well​ benefit with a player like Saman.

It hinges on whether or not Frank ends up swallowing his pride, and revising his assessment of Saman. I don't think he will, which sucks because he deserves much more in his current club career.
                          His good showing in the EPL this year might get him a so so team in a decent league next year. Bundesliga?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post

Collins isn't his replacement. Could you have meant Lewis Potter?

Collins is a CB, one of the few positions Saman has never played for Brentford

​​​​​In my opinion Collins had a poor game this weekend and has had quite a few already this season. The whole defence has been a shambles for months. I'm not worried unless Luton starts winning games
                            Then they musta been playing 352,? 90% of the game brentford had 11 men parked in their defensive 3rd of the pitch, hard to tell who’s lined up where..!? watched nearly that whole game after a long time watching brentford & Collins was positioned & pretty much playing primarily down left wing of D … mostly where I recall Frank using Sammy b4 winter break ..!
                            & I don’t recall noticing anything noteworthy from that vastly overrated joojeh Pothead who I guess was supposedly the LWB/LWinger ..!?
                            my general impression from just watching this game was that Brentford is badly struggling in their transition game more so than anything else ..! I think the injury to embueno was the straw that really broke the camel’s back..!
                            of course we all know that Sammy can be of great help in that position however, as mentioned earlier, Frank has pigeonhole him as not good enough
                            and I guess he rather lose games (so long he survived relegation)than to be proven wrong personally ..!?:/

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              His good showing in the EPL this year might get him a so so team in a decent league next year. Bundesliga?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                              That would be ideal, or another top 4 league team. But with each passing game of barely getting any minutes, his good performances will easily be overlooked.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4bKh...pvNzN6YnRoNWVp

Comment

Working...
                                X