Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

^^
    Which experience Ostaad? Warming the bench?
    Nevertheless, i am happy for him, good and professional kid and honestly he deserved better in his career!
    But one thing disappoint me about him is since he left Sweden, he wasn't the same player, i don't know why exactly??
    League gap, injuries, his issue on joining La liga team, or probably all that!
    Simple example, he never ever used his main asset which is long bullet shot since he left Amien!
    Either way he still has couple decent years in him
    Good luck to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree he’s not the same player but he still scored some stunners for brentford, even this season goal of season contender…

It’s difficult to show that stuff when you are playing as a wingback (and naturally when there he is even more concentrated on not making defensive error since he isn’t natural there). But feel like his mentality/sharpness changed since not being main offensive weapon like ostersunds/amiens days.

then in TM being used as deeper playmaker bc our midline is so fked.

All of this he did with limited hashieh, smile on his face, and frankly pretty well. So credit to him for that. No doubting his technique and IQ

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Agree he’s not the same player but he still scored some stunners for brentford, even this season goal of season contender…

It’s difficult to show that stuff when you are playing as a wingback (and naturally when there he is even more concentrated on not making defensive error since he isn’t natural there). But feel like his mentality/sharpness changed since not being main offensive weapon like ostersunds/amiens days.

then in TM being used as deeper playmaker bc our midline is so fked.

All of this he did with limited hashieh, smile on his face, and frankly pretty well. So credit to him for that. No doubting his technique and IQ
      good points.... that fkn cunt Frank totally killed this guy's Confidence and early career strong attacking/goalscoring Mojo..!!

Comment

He needs playing time.
        The more he plays, the better he is.

It even shows in TM. Whenever he shows up to TM with some club minutes behind him, he's at an even higher level.

Comment

Working...
        X