TM U17 @ FIFA U-17 World Cup Indonesia 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
    What happened to Nima Andarz? It’s been over a year now and still unsigned?
    He has signed with Spanish La Liga side CD Leganes (newly promoted). I am not sure why it's taking so long to announce, but if you see his Instagram/social media he posts training pictures with their subsidiary club.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He has signed with Spanish La Liga side CD Leganes (newly promoted). I am not sure why it's taking so long to announce, but if you see his Instagram/social media he posts training pictures with their subsidiary club.
      Oh wow that’s amazing. Our next Dani Carvajal🙏🏼

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9e7i...QyN2JjdHU1azYz

He doesn’t seem to be in Spain right now tho🤣🤣

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9e7i...QyN2JjdHU1azYz

He doesn’t seem to be in Spain right now tho🤣🤣
          Was back in Iran for U20 CAFA tournament a few days ago

Comment

He got an injury at CAFA and missed the last 3 matches. Don’t know the severity.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              He got an injury at CAFA and missed the last 3 matches. Don’t know the severity.
              He's fine I'm sure Abdi was just protecting him with his transfer announcement around

Comment

Dont hold your breath with him. Not signed yet and already busy with injuries

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Dont hold your breath with him. Not signed yet and already busy with injuries
                  Ya shayad bere Al-Qatar va begim "hanooz vaght ziyaade baraye raftan be Europa".
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Ya shayad bere Al-Qatar va begim "hanooz vaght ziyaade baraye raftan be Europa".
                    Abdi said in January he will join spain, that is getting his visa.. we are almost at the end of July, his 18th birthday and the opening of transfer window are way behind us.
                    And seriously, the guy would come and play in mickey mouse cafa u20 friendlies in July if he had/was on verge to sign with a Spanish team?!

I dont bet on Al qatar this time but on some Gol gohar who won't even let him sit on the bench (like they did with Razzaghinia)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I dont bet on Al qatar this time but on some Gol gohar who won't even let him sit on the bench (like they did with Razzaghinia)
                      Razzaghinia situation is some BS. The guy is out most talented player by far from the U17 team. I hope he gets some good mentorship.

Comment

Razzaghinia situation is some BS. The guy is out most talented player by far from the U17 team. I hope he gets some good mentorship.
                        Honestly criminal he hasn't been picked up by anywhere...a player as tall and speedy as him with his technicality. He had the most key passes at the U17 world cup!! What a shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Honestly criminal he hasn't been picked up by anywhere...a player as tall and speedy as him with his technicality. He had the most key passes at the U17 world cup!! What a shame...
                          He is with Gol Gohar

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

He is with Gol Gohar
                            I hope he leaves Iran soon. It's wayyyyyyy too early to say this but imo he's the only talent I've seen who has even half the characteristics of Ezatollahi in a few years now. Tall, fast, and technical passes.

Comment

Working...
                            X