U17 World Cup in Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post

I mean Iran has a history of players who lie about their age, so it's not really far fetched.
    When?

Kia FC should really have a u23 team in Azadegan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

When?

Hamid Derakhshan took an overage U16 or U20 team 20 years ago or so. We got punished very badly for it.
      Rest of West Asia continued to cheat with no issues.

Comment

When?

The recent football360 episode spoke about this in length.

Hossein Kaebi clearly lied about his age. They mentioned a few other stars. Even played a clip of Adel catching Ramin rezaiean lying about his birthdate.
        ​​​​​​
        When I was a kid, I remember multiple people who had changed their birthday (mainly for academic reasons), So I imagine it's not super difficult for athletes to do it either.

Comment

Hossein Kaebi clearly lied about his age. They mentioned a few other stars. Even played a clip of Adel catching Ramin rezaiean lying about his birthdate.
          ​​​​​​
          When I was a kid, I remember multiple people who had changed their birthday (mainly for academic reasons), So I imagine it's not super difficult for athletes to do it either.
          20 years ago ok, but recently..

Comment

20 years ago ok, but recently..
            I guess we won't know who (if) recent players lied about their age until they retire and there's no professional repercussions (kind of like Kaaebi).

My point is that like Iraq, and some African countries, we have a history of players lying about their age, so the Moroccan accusations aren't totally crazy.

I have my suspicion about a couple of our senior and youth players, but entirely based on "vibes" with no actual proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              We just don't have the conditioning facilities to take us to the "next" level. All these teams going to the end have players in European academies basically. We gas out by minute 60-70, especially as the tournament goes on. In 2018 Allahyar had superb conditioning and physicality which is what let us beat Mexico and Germany. IMO there needs to be more focus on long term conditioning and stamina, this can only be achieved with a U17 dedicated program and special facilities. More play time as well.

You can see our penalty kicks were WEAK vs Morocco because we didn't any more energy left
              yep
              that is an often understated but a massive problem with our football @ ALL LEVELS..!!
              quiet often the Biggest reason why we choke when it comes to High Intensity, Do or Die matches..!!

watched the last minutes of the morroco match and the ensuing long ass injury time.... It was a One way traffic towards our goal... i knew already we'd lose if it went to OT, luckily there was none and went to Pk and even so our boys looked too exhausted to even take a proper kick at the ball from 6 yards out... ffs..! never had i seen such a pathetic PK shootout performance from any team at any level..!!🤦‍♂️

Comment

We just don't have the conditioning facilities to take us to the "next" level. All these teams going to the end have players in European academies basically. We gas out by minute 60-70, especially as the tournament goes on. In 2018 Allahyar had superb conditioning and physicality which is what let us beat Mexico and Germany. IMO there needs to be more focus on long term conditioning and stamina, this can only be achieved with a U17 dedicated program and special facilities. More play time as well.

You can see our penalty kicks were WEAK vs Morocco because we didn't any more energy left
                The facilities excuses is too convenient. CQ succeed in building 90min players even from IPL with the same facilities. When he left we slowly went back to our old form.
                Russia, Germany, Italy so far with Berdiev, xabi alonso, mourinho so far struggle to make Azmoun a 90min player with all their world class facilities.
                Either some of our players are not made for professional conditioning or it is just a lack of will and method

Comment

The facilities excuses is too convenient. CQ succeed in building 90min players even from IPL with the same facilities. When he left we slowly went back to our old form.
                  Russia, Germany, Italy so far with Berdiev, xabi alonso, mourinho so far struggle to make Azmoun a 90min player with all their world class facilities.
                  Either some of our players are not made for professional conditioning or it is just a lack of will and method
                  It's different with U17 compared to PGPL. Generally players are fine once they get actual play time. Our whole U17 program is deactivated then re-activated 4-5 months before every U17 world cup/Asian cup. These players before then are stuck in basic academies doing regular training. We don't have a U17 grassroots program that takes the best kids at 14-16 and gives them regular play time to get them ready for the tournament by the time they are 16-17. A lot of our players are at the older end of 16 when they get picked up.

Comment

​​​​​​
                    Ramins was changed by 3 days? I like the ft360 pods but they go into super fringe details/cases and act like it’s the norm, not just re age issue.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Ramins was changed by 3 days? I like the ft360 pods but they go into super fringe details/cases and act like it’s the norm, not just re age issue.
                      In Ramin's case it didn't make significant difference, but just an example of someone who was caught on tape lying about his birth date. Rahmati, Ali Daei, Karamochalab, etc... ton of other players did it.

​​​as for pod, theses guys have a lot of relationships in Iranian football (and Adel's backing), so I doubt they talk out of their ass most of the time.

Comment

When can we expect news of any moves, if any? around end of december?

Comment

When can we expect news of any moves, if any? around end of december?
                          nope. They have to turn 18 first. The ones without pro contracts (most of them) could then sign deals the day they turn 18, but probably wouldnt be able to join their new teams until the next transfer window for admin reasons.

Earliest would be Nima Andarz, Yaghoub Baraje and Reza Ghandipour in January (although ghandipour actually has a pro contract with peykan).

Gholizadeh in February, Razzaghinia in April, Taheri in the summer.

Arsha Shakouri has pro contract with havadar, but anyways will be unable to make any eu move for a while, he turns 18 in october of next year, and then any potential transfer would likely be made official in january of 2025.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

nope. They have to turn 18 first. The ones without pro contracts (most of them) could then sign deals the day they turn 18, but probably wouldnt be able to join their new teams until the next transfer window for admin reasons.

Earliest would be Nima Andarz, Yaghoub Baraje and Reza Ghandipour in January (although ghandipour actually has a pro contract with peykan).

Gholizadeh in February, Razzaghinia in April, Taheri in the summer.

Arsha Shakouri has pro contract with havadar, but anyways will be unable to make any eu move for a while, he turns 18 in october of next year, and then any potential transfer would likely be made official in january of 2025.
                            In that case I hope Abdi takes over U20 team so that he keeps developing these kids and keeps them in prime condition to do some damage in the upcoming years. They seem to have a lot of respect for him and that goes a long way in this age group.

Comment

Mali was beating France until they got a red card. 2-1

Comment

Germany s France final

Comment

Working...
                                X