Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2026 qualification gets underway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan - China 5-0 min 77

Branko is being exposed as a horrible coach that he is. I will never forgive him for what he did to us and our golden generation in 06.

Comment

Japan up 6-0.

Branko should get the boot.

Comment

I wonder which was the most disastrous thread in pdfc history - the “is alireza Jahanbaksh better than Son Heung Min” thread or the “ get ready for the Chinese empire” thread
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
          I wonder which was the most disastrous thread in pdfc history - the “is alireza Jahanbaksh better than Son Heung Min” thread or the “ get ready for the Chinese empire” thread
          With Branko in charge, even Argentina would fall.

Comment

7-0 Japan. Branko humiliation complete.

Comment

Japan - China 7-0 FT

Comment

Something Something... Branko vs CQ Something Something.

China always has a problem using old players and not letting new talents in and they go and pick Branko whose average player age is close to social security benefits.

Comment

Well...Well

S Korea - Palestine 0-0 FT

S Korea was unable to even score a goal against Palestine at home.

Comment

Massive respect Palestine. What a result. We must not underestimate any team at this stage

Comment

Wow what a day so far
                      Aussies lose to Bahrain
                      Branko gets his intestines pulverized by the japanese
                      SK taking a neutral stance on the ceasefire talks

the stage is set for us to tie Kyrgyzstan and Ghalenoi to have his excuses lined up

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Wow what a day so far
                        Aussies lose to Bahrain
                        Branko gets his intestines pulverized by the japanese
                        SK taking a neutral stance on the ceasefire talks

the stage is set for us to tie Kyrgyzstan and Ghalenoi to have his excuses lined up
                        Kyrgyzstan is a level below Bahrain and Palestine for us fortunately

Comment

Can already see us beating Kyrgyzstan, GN getting super confident and saying 'look at all the other results" for us to tie UAE 0-0

Comment

one trick pony , Brankgo the fraud, I still can’t believe ppl still trust this guy , China would have done better with their old coach ……. Japan 7 China 0

s.korea 0 Palestine , that is a shock result

so is

Australia 0 Bahrain 1

just show that these minnow teams know what is up you need to get the most points you can get from now to November,

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                              I can’t say that I am shocked , one trick pony , Brankgo, I still can’t believe ppl still trust this guy , China would have done better with their old coach ……. Japan 7 China 0

s.korea 0 Palestine , that is a shock result

so is

Australia 0 Bahrain 1

just show that these minnow teams know what is up you need to get the most points you can get from now to November,
                              Minnow teams have been getting better - heck Indonesia nearly qualified for the Olympics and knocked out South Korea

Hong Kong beat us in the Asian games when we had European and ACL players in the line up .

You can’t take anything for granted these days - the general standard of afc has risen and the days of Ali Daei scoring 7 goals on a cow patch in Laos are over

Comment

No easy games people, especially in international football.

everyone is used to watching City and Real Madrid play.

Comment

Working...
                                X