Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2026 qualification gets underway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daleho Irandust cant score against Myanmar?

Comment

Uzbeks up by 2 goals.. Min 56

GN has to be vary now. We cannot afford to come in 2nd in the group..

Comment

Myanmar - Syria 1-1 FT

Comment

Singapore - China 1-2 min 55

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            Uzbeks up by 2 goals.. Min 56

GN has to be vary now. We cannot afford to come in 2nd in the group..
            Why can't we afford to be second? We still go through.

Comment

Isnt the seeding for the next round based on Fifa Rankings, and not positions in this group stage? If so, then it really doesnt matter becoming 1st or 2nd. We are almost guaranteed to be first seed

Comment

Hong Kong - Uzbekistan 0-2 FT

I don't know if the tie breaker is Goal difference but Uzbeks have 7 points and +4 Goal difference.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Why can't we afford to be second? We still go through.
                  Depending on other scores we may drop in Fifa ranking and may not be in pot 1 anymore

Comment

Depending on other scores we may drop in Fifa ranking and may not be in pot 1 anymore
                    Fair, although as long as we don't drop to Pot 3, our group doesn't really get much harder. There is minimal difference I think if we have one of SK, Japan, Saudi, Australia, Qatar in our group.

As of right now, the 3 pot 2 teams we might get are Qatar, Saudi, Australia.

Personally, I would rather take one of Japan, SK, and Australia because at least we know games are fair with them.

Comment

Fair, although as long as we don't drop to Pot 3, our group doesn't really get much harder. There is minimal difference I think if we have one of SK, Japan, Saudi, Australia, Qatar in our group.

Personally, I would rather take one of Japan, SK, and Australia because at least we know games are fair with them.
                      I would not. All of those teams show up full force when it matters and are dangerous. I rather avoid Japan and S Korea. Aussies I don't mind since we have not played then in ages..

Comment

I would not. All of those teams show up full force when it matters and I rather avoid Japan and S Korea. Aussies I don't mind since we have not played then in ages..
                        Other factors are that Arab goalkeepers usually roid like Ivan Drago when they play against us and there is less chance of gaavbandi when less Arab teams are in our group.

Comment

Khak tu sare China

Comment

China are in a real slump. 2-2 FT against Singapore.

Comment

I would LOVE Japan/Australia/Saudi in our group. So tired of getting South Korea and generic Arab teams for two cycles now

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I would LOVE Japan/Australia/Saudi in our group. So tired of getting South Korea and generic Arab teams for two cycles now
                                Aziz its actually 4 cycles and ongoing now

Comment

Working...
                                X