Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2026 qualification gets underway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having said all that this China team sucks. Even with the advantage they can’t do much.

Comment

North Korea red card shame

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Saudi not making the world cup after spending all this money would be the funniest in football in a while.

Let this be a lesson to Iranians who insist that "Expensive foreign coach > Vatani Coach"
        Players need to play - if 20 out of 25 of the Saudi rooster are on the bench then what can you expect any coach to do? the players don't have match fitness you can't expect them to perform.
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Faghat vase ma shakh mishap ina!
          Some of their players retired after AC so this team is simply not as strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

The Saudi project is another excuse for European consultants and agents to milk the Saudis for every cent in exchange for goods past their expiry dates.

They are doing a true disservice to their youth by not spending that money on that level.

let it also be a lesson to our “fans” who think it’s about shiny signings and buildings.

no, it’s about youth development and good pitches!
            a good bunch of PDFC here thought China would dominate after they splashed out on wages for their league - then their economy slowed and 5 of their league clubs got bankrupt after the real estate crisis . Their national team are now in turmoil

Comment

Qatar equalize. 1-1 min 35

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Saudi not making the world cup after spending all this money would be the funniest in football in a while.

Let this be a lesson to Iranians who insist that "Expensive foreign coach > Vatani Coach"
                Of course foreign coaches > vatani coach. Don't tell me you are satisfied by GN, neku golmo and the rest that are 0.

Saudi did the right thing about their stars signings, it is the first step to open the path before bringing more competent coaches for their youth and less shiny players.

Mancini is just a bad fit

Comment

10 man Saudi score, 1-1

Comment

KSA scores 1-1 min 39

Comment

deserved equaliser for saudi- china simply lack quality

Comment

China sucks a lot. Saudi will win even with 10.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Of course foreign coaches > vatani coach. Don't tell me you are satisfied by GN, neku golmo and the rest that are 0.

Saudi did the right thing about their stars signings, it is the first step to open the path before bringing more competent coaches for their youth and less shiny players.

Mancini is just a bad fit
                          I will take GN, Neko, GolMo, or even an honorary Iranian like Morais anyday over "Top" farangi coach looking for a payday who has zero passion about Iran.

The only farangi coaches I would consider are upcoming ones who have something to prove and are hungry.

Comment

Qatar 2-1

Comment

N Korea - Qatar 1-2 min 45

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Think they are ruining our league a fair bit too - we saw Gol Gohar sell Shakrizadeh to Oreunburg only to use that money to fund a deal for a Senegalese striker

Isfahahan sold Ghobarnai to replace him with Nzonzi

Foolad used the Hezbavi money to pay for a bunch of foreigners too

just don't think IPL clubs have youth players interests at heart. In fact I think its a problem with all Middle Eastern leagues
                                I was thinking the same. That im afraid our League is going in a bad direction. But luckily, our clubs cant pay Those saudi salaries, so I dont Think it Will get out of hand the same Way.
                                But yes, its a shame to see old foreign players taking Young iranian players spot

Comment

Working...
                                X