Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2026 qualification gets underway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan 1 Australia 1
    The samurais get a tie at home. Two own goals in this game
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

South Korea 3 Iraq 2
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

https://nizarstream.xyz/stream/3251/...Arabia-Bahrain

Comment

Saudi benching their best for over the hill foreigner really showing through.

Dowsari missed a penalty.

Although I do love it when Bahrain does their typical cherk bazi against their best buddy.

Comment

Group A is pretty much decided. Even if somehow we don't finish first, we will still top for sure finish second unless we lose more than half of our remaining games.

Group B top 2 is a tossup between South Korea/Jordan/Iraq

Group C looks like its going to be Japan first and second is super competitive, any team in the group can reach it next match day. Australia showing a nice comeback last 2 games under their new coach so my bet is on them

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Although I do love it when Bahrain does their typical cherk bazi against their best buddy.
              It's my favorite game to watch/nap to when they are not in our group

Whatever happens is enjoyable, if someone wins, someone loses. If they tie, they both lose. I love it

Comment

Saudi drew with Bahrain 0-0. very tough group. everyone in the group has a change even China lol
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Uzbekistan was so so lucky this window. Even the penalty shot they scored barely went in off the post. They’re in for a crazy awakening once they qualify to WC

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                    Uzbekistan was so so lucky this window. Even the penalty shot they scored barely went in off the post. They’re in for a crazy awakening once they qualify to WC
                    They will be happy to be there

Comment

Couple fun facts about this window:
                      1. Iran is tied with japan for best defence, only conceding 1 goal each across 4 matches

2. Iran now jumps to 5th place in best attack after obliterating Qatar. Iran has 6 goals. Against North Korea and kyrsgistan we can assume more goals will be added and will prob jump to 3-4 best attack by end of next window

Comment

Couple fun facts about this window:
                        1. Iran is tied with japan for best defence, only conceding 1 goal each across 4 matches

2. Iran now jumps to 5th place in best attack after obliterating Qatar. Iran has 6 goals. Against North Korea and kyrsgistan we can assume more goals will be added and will prob jump to 3-4 best attack by end of next window
                        these stats are fun and good. But we seriously need to work on our team. We should not loss track of our progress. We have a lot of work to do. Before you know it WC will be here and we are still struggling.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Game I’m looking the most forward to next month is Iraq vs Jordan. I hope Jordan wins and Iraq is forced to go through the fourth and fifth round of qualifying to maybe make wc

Comment

Game I’m looking the most forward to next month is Iraq vs Jordan. I hope Jordan wins and Iraq is forced to go through the fourth and fifth round of qualifying to maybe make wc
                            Imagine Saudi vs Iraq for qualifying playoff

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Imagine Saudi vs Iraq for qualifying playoff
                              That would be hilarious. We would feel like Joaquin phoenix in gladiator movie watching them battle to make wc

I would rather have Saudi make it, what about you?

Comment

That would be hilarious. We would feel like Joaquin phoenix in gladiator movie watching them battle to make wc

I would rather have Saudi make it, what about you?
                                Iraq making WC is way better. At least they're doing it the right way by investing in diaspora/youth system/coach.

Saudi missing WC after spending billions on foreigners would be hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X