Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2026 qualification gets underway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was doing some research and from what I was able to gather ;

- Mexico will be in group A

- Canada group b

- USA will be group d

- if we going to be grouped with a host the best one would be Canada , ( I don’t want USA or Mexico )

- I think Iran is going to maybe choose to have their base camps in Mexico , which I don’t think would be a good idea , cause most of the games will be in the USA , and plus USa will have better accommodations, training facilities

- the best camps will be Seattle and Vancouver on the west coast ,

- kanas city for the central

-Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East coast

Groups wise it be better to be groups with the world championship Argentina cause they have the easiest route to the finally ,

Comment

Day 4 results:

Japan - Australia................1-1

S Korea - Iraq......................3-2

China - Indonesia...................2-1

Kyrgyzstan - N Korea.............1-0

Uzbekistan - UAE...................1-0

Jordan - Oman.....................4-0

Palestine - Kuwair..............2-2

Iran - Qatar....................4-1

KSA - Bahrain................0-0​

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Iraq making WC is way better. At least they're doing it the right way by investing in diaspora/youth system/coach.

Saudi missing WC after spending billions on foreigners would be hilarious
        I understand that’s the rational answer but as a Gen Z fan, I have much more bad blood with Iraq soccer team. Older members must have more bad blood with Saudi team. And as someone who reads the smack talking on all social media platforms, Iraq fans are by far the worst and gir midan be ma

Comment

Also, since Iraq has never qualified for the wc, it’ll be even funnier if the drought continues this time too

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            I was doing some research and from what I was able to gather ;

- Mexico will be in group A

- Canada group b

- USA will be group d

- if we going to be grouped with a host the best one would be Canada , ( I don’t want USA or Mexico )

- I think Iran is going to maybe choose to have their base camps in Mexico , which I don’t think would be a good idea , cause most of the games will be in the USA , and plus USa will have better accommodations, training facilities

- the best camps will be Seattle and Vancouver on the west coast ,

- kanas city for the central

-Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East coast

Groups wise it be better to be groups with the world championship Argentina cause they have the easiest route to the finally ,
            I 100% don't want Canada. Jesse Marsch has turned that team around and they're beating both USA and Mexico now including their deep run in Copa America. Their pressing system is exactly the type of thing TM struggles with

Give me Mexico because Sardar and Mehdi will make their U23 backline look like khoreshte karafs.

USA is also on the downturn now with their players being a disappointment

Comment

Iraq making WC is way better. At least they're doing it the right way by investing in diaspora/youth system/coach.

Saudi missing WC after spending billions on foreigners would be hilarious
              We already have to deal with tons of political BS and negative cliches during every single WC to add an arab team which has almost the same name than us

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                Also, since Iraq has never qualified for the wc, it’ll be even funnier if the drought continues this time too
                Iraq qualified for WC 1986 in Mexico.

Comment

That would be hilarious. We would feel like Joaquin phoenix in gladiator movie watching them battle to make wc

I would rather have Saudi make it, what about you?
                  I would rather Saudi because they at least put up points at World Cups for Asia. I want Iraq to miss out so we stop hearing about their legionaires being regens of United Class of 92

Comment

I would rather Saudi qualify over Iraq as well.
                    Iraqis now have the most wildly unjustifiable arrogant fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We already have to deal with tons of political BS and negative cliches during every single WC to add an arab team which has almost the same name than us
                      But imagine the the trash talk potential for a round of 48 exit by them 🔥🤣

Comment

Do Saudis not care about their national team anymore? Upper stands are almost empty!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Do Saudis not care about their national team anymore? Upper stands are almost empty!

The loss at home to Japan and tie with Indonesia and last with Bahrain has really affected them. They need to find the reason and as they are lacking players that have almost no experience in the world scene is perhaps their biggest problem now.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I 100% don't want Canada. Jesse Marsch has turned that team around and they're beating both USA and Mexico now including their deep run in Copa America. Their pressing system is exactly the type of thing TM struggles with

Give me Mexico because Sardar and Mehdi will make their U23 backline look like khoreshte karafs.

USA is also on the downturn now with their players being a disappointment
                            That is where you are wrong man , Mexico and the USA have not even hit their ceiling yet , in the next 2 years they will get a lot stronger ,,, a lot stronger and will have much stronger home support …..

they have better coaches too , Jesse March man?!?! Hahahaha

this guy is ok very very average , but he is not amazing , go look what he did to Leeds United , in Austria he coached a stacked team , they win the Austria league ever year anyway ….

Canada former(herdman) coach , he quit after the World Cup cause he knew , this team potentially don’t have those super skilled players , they just have super athletes who are psychically world class , but that is where it stops

this Canadian team has ,,,, they are just a super athletic team , watch all of their games , they beat you with speed and athleticism, if they play against a technical team , they suffer ,

go watch the Copa America games against chile , chile played 10 men from 27 minutes, and Canada struggled against them…

Avoid Mexico and avoid the USA , get a group with no host countries will be the best scenario for us , hopefully a group with no England or USA or Canada , cause then all they be talking about is politics….

but ranking of the hosts

USA
                            mexico
                            canada

Comment

We have to do everything to quality straight to the WC. The play off round for Asia with the 3rd and 4th team could get very tricky.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Only reason Iraq qualified was beacause afc=Arab football c.nts disqualified tm beacause of war after we won our first match 4-1 they all got scared.🤣🤣
                                ALL THE ARAB TEAMS HELPED IRAQ I TO QUALIFY
                                to kiss Sadam behind and bring happinessto iraqi people during the war. For 86 1 team from west Asia and one team from east Asia qualified. WE HAD THE BEST TEAM MELLI EVER AND WOULD OF DROPED GOALS and goals on the west Asia teams and qualified.

We had soltani,panje ali,hajilo,shahin bayani,shakorzadeh,Shahrukh bayani,derakhshan,zia arabshahi FARIBA
                                AND BEST TRIO FORWARDS OF all time
                                NASSER MAMADKHANI ABDUL ALI CHANGIZ
                                AND HAMID ALIDOOSTI. SARDAR AND MEDI would of ridden bench with this team only biravand would of started from current team.

Iraq went to wc and they where disgrace d dgetting red cards and spitting on ref face

Comment

Working...
                                X