Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2026 qualification gets underway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a_m View Post
    I was doing some research and from what I was able to gather ;

- Mexico will be in group A

- Canada group b

- USA will be group d

- if we going to be grouped with a host the best one would be Canada , ( I don’t want USA or Mexico )

- I think Iran is going to maybe choose to have their base camps in Mexico , which I don’t think would be a good idea , cause most of the games will be in the USA , and plus USa will have better accommodations, training facilities

- the best camps will be Seattle and Vancouver on the west coast ,

- kanas city for the central

-Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East coast

Groups wise it be better to be groups with the world championship Argentina cause they have the easiest route to the finally ,
    I am willing to get 3 toe nails pulled with out anesthesia TO have tm camp IN l.a and all 3 matches in l.a. and after advacing from group
    I am willing to have my small toe cut off for r32
    Match IF IS In l.a if we win.can cut a toe for every round iF hosted in L.a and tm wins and advance.
    Wc final if tm is involve and win willing to have all my toes cut.......JEDI MIGAM....OF COURSE all pulling and cutting after wc.

Worst would be Mexico follow by Canada.
    Tm if not in l.a minimum in u.s please.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I am willing to get 3 toe nails pulled with out anesthesia TO have tm camp IN l.a and all 3 matches in l.a. and after advacing from group
      I am willing to have my small toe cut off for r32
      Match IF IS In l.a if we win.can cut a toe for every round iF hosted in L.a and tm wins and advance.
      Wc final if tm is involve and win willing to have all my toes cut.......JEDI MIGAM....OF COURSE all pulling and cutting after wc.

Worst would be Mexico follow by Canada.
      Tm if not in l.a minimum in u.s please.
      so cutting shoombool is out of question? :-)
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

so cutting shoombool is out of question? :-)
        Na amoo az ein jorata nadarim.

Comment

Next round afc playoffs will be
          Arab nation cups
          Most probably

Uae
          Qatar
          Ksa
          Bahrain
          Iraq/jordan
          Oman

2 groups of 3
          1 go from each group to wc
          1 go to intercontinental po.

This is where fix come in by afc
          They will make sure ksa get in
          And Qatar will also get favors .

Oman Bahrain uae out.

Ksa is fix in.
          Asia really got 7.5
          And that .5 in conti po will have no chance
          Have to beat 2 different nations to qualify.
          So is really 7

Comment

Bahrain has a new method to get everything its way in AFC.
            They take online threats and insults against their FA and team, and then use it as evidence of a hostile atmosphere to get away from playing an away game.

They are now doing that to avoid playing in Jakarta.

F*** the AFC and its parti-bazi.

Watch them use this excuse against any country that has no voice in the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              They take online threats and insults against their FA and team, and then use it as evidence of a hostile atmosphere to get away from playing an away game.

I can't believe iran give Bahrain away

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

On one hand, Arabs and Israelis are the most thinskinned people to exist. You know they are related purely on these grounds. They are scared to go play in Indonesia where they will likely lose this time to Indonesia and their world cup hopes will be done.

On the other hand, Bahrain is citing death threats which is a different matter entirely. No decision has been made so far. If they refuse to play and AFC doesnt weigh in its a 3-0 win for Indonesia

Comment

A fair assessment of our group so far by a neutral observer

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    A fair assessment of our group so far by a neutral observer

This guy does know what's going on. I enjoyed his assessments all the way. Thanks for posting.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                    X