X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Valid point Milad jaan 👍🏻

In our previous matches against Palestine we almost never beat them convincingly with big margins. Correct me if I am wrong please.

I think our boys displayed a decent game. I just hope no serious injuries will come out of this game for us. Azmoun and Shoja worry me. Especially the injury-prone Azmoun and how he looked at the end of the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It should of been 7-1 milad.
    order came in at ht🤣🤣

Comment

I don't trust Majid Hosseini tbh!
      Another shaky game!
      With Shoja injury D was totally lost!

Comment

Anybody know how serious shojas injury is?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

It would be a red card if he was last defender but they deemed the other defender was back enough to count as a 2nd defender and since Azmoun was not going toward the goal it wasnt "denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity"
          It was a good no call... Yellow was always the right decision

Plus, I'd rather a full strength Palestine to whoop UAE

Comment

BTW is Vietnam that good to score 2 goals and take a short lead against Japan, or Japan just did not line up their best against them?

Comment

Mediocre 2nd half performance. Mohebbi needs to learn when to pass and when to deke. Hope sardar is ok. Shouldn’t have even played today.

Comment

BTW is Vietnam that good to score 2 goals and take a short lead against Japan, or Japan just did not line up their best against them?

Vietnam lacks physicality but has some decent speed to press and make passes. Japan did not lineup their absolute best (2-3 missing).

Both of Vietnams goals were sootis from Japan's defense not marking enough

Comment

Vietnam actually lacked 4 of their best players who usually start due to injuries as well. This is Vietnam B team for all purposes.

Comment

The real question is has Palestine even had an active league and football season this past 3 months? Where do these players play and practice? Given their current State of war they honestly put on a good show and played well.

I have a feeling our team was ordered not to push too hard…

On a side note what a high quality hosting by Qatar for all games so far

well if so GN wasnt listening ... foolishly of him he was still pushing all our players into attack till deep into the injury time...naturally inciting more violent and rough play from the already defeated palestinians..!
                    he needs to be a lot more smarter than that and manage the closing of the games in a much more wiser and thoughtful manner..!!

&from what i heard palestine league stopped all play about a week before the ruthless scumbag isralies started their non discriminating bombardment of civilians in gaza ..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      azmoun grabbing his calf was very worrying
                      well he has bit of a knack for melodrama and grassrollin antics too.....!! so lets hope he didnt get himself hurt as bad as it seemed..!!

that last kick on his shinbone probably stung really bad and gonna leave a black mark afterwards .... but didnt particularly seem the type that would cause a muscle injury of sorts..?? im more worried of the first time he went down when palestinian dude stepped on back of ankle.... that looked more likely to cause a tendon tear or some shitt serious to me ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Vietnam actually lacked 4 of their best players who usually start due to injuries as well. This is Vietnam B team for all purposes.
                        didnt see the game, but Vietnam usually match up well against japan and plays them tough ... i dont believe if they've been routed by japan many (if any?) times in the past either..!!?? from my faint recollections its mostly been surprisingly narrow or somewhat comfortable defeats, especially considering the vast ocean of caliber and class between the two sides.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                          Anybody know how serious shojas injury is?
                          probably out at least the next two matches ..? had his cleats and sucks off laying on the bench ...i think i saw his ankle seeming swollen..?

Comment

Valid point Milad jaan 👍🏻

In our previous matches against Palestine we almost never beat them convincingly with big margins. Correct me if I am wrong please.

I think our boys displayed a decent game. I just hope no serious injuries will come out of this game for us. Azmoun and Shoja worry me. Especially the injury-prone Azmoun and how he looked at the end of the match.

Yes exactly i agree with you. Other teams like Aussies and uzbekistan had hard time beating palestine so i think we were great. On other side the palestinians Thought it was war zone. Constantly hitting our players.

GN is an idiot to bring in azmoun at star of 2nd half.

I heard shoja saying " Baam Pichid" . This means either nothing serious or missing 2 games.

Kanani got a yellow card and thats very worrying .

Over all the fatigue in 2nd half is very very worrying for me. Specially against fast teams like japan and SK.

Comment

Roberooye teamhaaye ghodratmande Asia: 4-2-3-1 baa Samaan dar naghshe shomare 10 ba Taremi va JB dar kenaarehaa va Sardar noke hamle.

Hala chera Ali Karimi raa nayavordeh tanha khode GN midone.

In baazi ba Felestin neshoondahandeye chizi nist, amma vaghean khob shod on gole naskhoste zoodhengam ra zadim.

Rahat shodim.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

D is main concern
                                - we lost our more stable D in PAG, not only his play but his attitude and calm
                                - Shoja get some hates here but imo he has been one of our best D in last few years!
                                -Kanani is a decent D but you can not trust the guy because of his brain farts and attitude!
                                -Shoja and Kanani making decent duo because they played so long together
                                -I am honestly done with Majid! He proved again why he often warmed the bench in TM despite playing in europe
                                - if Shoja is out for so long i am sure GN will play with 3 D at some point!
                                He loves that( Cheshmi, Kanani, Majid)

Comment

Working...
                                X