Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to record a game in Paramount+ Asian Cup game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to record a game in Paramount+ Asian Cup game?

Hello,
    I have recent subscribed to Paramount+. Does any body know how to record a Paramount+ Asian Cup game?
    If I am unavailable to watch a certain game in the Asian Cup but want to watch its replay later, how do I set it so it would start recording automatically? Any help will be appreciated.

Originally posted by Perozee6277 View Post
    Hello,
    I have recent subscribed to Paramount+. Does any body know how to record a Paramount+ Asian Cup game?
    If I am unavailable to watch a certain game in the Asian Cup but want to watch its replay later, how do I set it so it would start recording automatically? Any help will be appreciated.
    You don't need to record the game. You can watch the replay which will be available till at least the end of the tournament.

Comment

where exactly are the replay games at in paramont+? I was not able to find them...

Comment

Originally posted by Perozee6277 View Post
        where exactly are the replay games at in paramont+? I was not able to find them...
        Same place the Live matches are, just click on "Match Replays" (see screen shot below).

Comment

Hi Thank you, I found it. Do you have the link to the national anthem and all those things prior to the game?

Comment

Working...
          X