Ramin------ Ghoddos-------Jahanbakhsh

---------------Taremi

Attack minded:

--------------Beiro

Ramin----Hosseini--Shoja---Milmo

------- -Ezat----Ghoddos----

Jahanbakhsh------ Azmoun-------Torabi

---------------Taremi​
    Interesting line-up. Two things, Ehsan was placed in that position in 2009 against Japan which worries me, second, what was your impression of Majid when he came on in our first game? I was shocked by how bad he was. I watched a long TM training video for the WC and Majid beat all our players in some of the drills that were offensive i.e. shooting drills etc. He is technically very good but I was really flabbergasted by how noticeably bad he was when he came on the other day. He made so many mistakes against such a poor side. I don't trust him in bigger games.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
      Taremi needs to stay up front and stop dropping back so much and trying to do too much.

He knows he is head and shoulders above the rest of the team and oppostion so trys too much and a bit cocky, doing flicks,cute passes dropping deep and doing the job of the other players etc.

if he stays up top and does what he does best and score goals, it will benefit us
      I agree. I think he needs to be given freedom but has to cut the dribbling and cute stuff out of his game because we just end up losing possession.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Interesting line-up. Two things, Ehsan was placed in that position in 2009 against Japan which worries me, second, what was your impression of Majid when he came on in our first game? I was shocked by how bad he was. I watched a long TM training video for the WC and Majid beat all our players in some of the drills that were offensive i.e. shooting drills etc. He is technically very good but I was really flabbergasted by how noticeably bad he was when he came on the other day. He made so many mistakes against such a poor side. I don't trust him in bigger games.
        i don’t want hajisafi left back, he will be exposed against a decent team and cost us (how he plays left back for aek Athens I have no clue).
        in the central mid we don’t have many options, he is experienced, decent at set pieces and alongside Ezat think it could work.

Hosseini is the best of a bad bunch, Kanaani has a mistake in him and he is too eccentric. He is hot headed and a good manager could get his players to target Kanaani knowing he will react..

Comment

------------------------Beiro---------------------------

Moharami----Hosseini---Shoja----Mohamadi

---------------Ebrahimi----Hajisafi-----------------

---------Jahanbakhsh-------Ghodos-------------

----------------Taremi--------------------------------
          ---------------------------Azmoun-------------------
          allah ASGHAR

Comment

Originally posted by HoomanXI View Post

Against who? Surely HK and not proper opposition?
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

Hooman jan, khoobe ke Ghoddos, Taremi, Azmoun va Shoja bashan, ama fekr konam tarkeebe Ebrahim, Hajsafi va Jahanbakhsh ba ham dalil bashe ke toop natoonim hevz konim joloye Japon va Kore.

Comment

Against Japan or SK we need to bust out ALL of our firepower. We need to recognize our defense is just okay...nothing special and we WILL get scored on. Let's score more goals against them than they can score on us and win. None of that scoring one goal and parking the bus, 90 minutes of pure attack.

Moharrami - Kanaani - Majid - Milad

Ezatolahi - Ghoddos

Ramin - Taremi - (ARJ? Gholi? Ghayedi is ok vs Arab teams but he is not physical enough...NO MOHEBI PLEASE he sucks)

Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  Against Japan or SK we need to bust out ALL of our firepower. We need to recognize our defense is just okay...nothing special and we WILL get scored on. Let's score more goals against them than they can score on us and win. None of that scoring one goal and parking the bus, 90 minutes of pure attack.

Moharrami - Kanaani - Majid - Milad

Ezatolahi - Ghoddos

Ramin - Taremi - (ARJ? Gholi? Ghayedi is ok vs Arab teams but he is not physical enough...NO MOHEBI PLEASE he sucks)

Azmoun
                  Yes, my thoughts too. We have tried the defensive tactics on so many occasions and fell short. Now is the time to go all in with a formation like we're playing a weaker side. I'm sorry but Vietnam scored 2 goals against Japan. We can double that. I hate the pessimism of our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Hooman jan, khoobe ke Ghoddos, Taremi, Azmoun va Shoja bashan, ama fekr konam tarkeebe Ebrahim, Hajsafi va Jahanbakhsh ba ham dalil bashe ke toop natoonim hevz konim joloye Japon va Kore.
                    Etefaghan Ebrahim, Hajsafi va Jahanbakhsh nesbat be baghie baazikonan kheili batajrobetaran va mitoonan toop ro hefs konan. Hajsafi dar khate miani kheili behtar baazi mikone az in ke defa chap bashe va dar kenare Ebrahim do nafari sabke bazishon jangandas ke khate defa ro kheili khoob mitoonan hemayat konan.
                    allah ASGHAR

Comment

Etefaghan Ebrahim, Hajsafi va Jahanbakhsh nesbat be baghie baazikonan kheili batajrobetaran va mitoonan toop ro hefs konan. Hajsafi dar khate miani kheili behtar baazi mikone az in ke defa chap bashe va dar kenare Ebrahim do nafari sabke bazishon jangandas ke khate defa ro kheili khoob mitoonan hemayat konan.
                      Jangande ke hastan vali fer nakonam betoonan toopo hevz konan va bazi sazi konan. Jahanbaksh yek kam roosh feshar biyayri beham mirize va toopo az dast mide. Ebrahimi molaheze kar fekr mikone. Hajsafi bazi vakhte toope khoob mindaze roo be jolo vali roosh nemishe hesab bast

Comment

Working...
                      X