This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    As you guys see throwing games is something everyone is doing in every tournament. If you think korea would almost lose to Malaysia on a regular day then fairy tails are real.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    On a regular day is 4 to 6 goals
    4-1
    6-1

Comment

Germans are masters of making their own destiny.
      86wc kaiser coach german team lost to denmark 2-0 to finish second.
      Denmark lost its next round match 5-0..
      ​​​​​germany went to final.
      General is chicken sh.....
      he didn't want go through couple days of getting criticized for finishing second....

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I didn’t watch the Korea game, the fans seem genuinely convinced it was a legitimate effort and poor game.

To be honest, it happens. All of the big teams have had at least one game where we see glaring weaknesses. Aussies against Syria, us against Hong Kong, Japan vs Iraq, Korea vs Jordan and now Malaysia. Maybe this is just football. I think tournament now is extremely unpredictable so will be interesting to see how things develop in the knockouts,
        They are correct. Korea clearly wanted to win and just messed up because of disorganisation caused by their awful manager.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          he didn't want go through couple days of getting criticized for finishing second....
          I just hope many PFDC experts start maturing a little. They think the world is fair and dandy.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

There is no way Mancini would coach a team and lose on purpose
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It's so topsy-turvy that coming in any position (1st 2nd or 3rd) has unintended consequences. We went first and we let the other big boys sort themselves out accordingly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who will Korea play now? If its much weaker than Japan then me and Oracle have a solid point.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Who will Korea play now? If its much weaker than Japan then me and Oracle have a solid point.

If results hold.... Saudi

Comment

Saudi score another goal. VAR check to be done

Edit: offside

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      There is no way Mancini would coach a team and lose on purpose
                      Ksa don't want come japan side.
                      they will finish 1st.

All this cat and mouse game is to avoid japan

Comment

This offside goal (which was 100% onside) shows the team and coach of saudi dont want to throw the game... BUT maybe AFC is doing their dirty work
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Now the VAR is aligned with ksa plans

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                            It's so topsy-turvy that coming in any position (1st 2nd or 3rd) has unintended consequences. We went first and we let the other big boys sort themselves out accordingly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                            Playing japan on 2 days rest =almost impossible to win.

Comment

Ksa don't want come japan side.
                              they will finish 1st.

All this cat and mouse game is to avoid japan
                              So they would rather play SK, Australia, Iraq, and then Japan in final.

Khengan pas

Comment

Japan is only real obstacle for us. Other side of bracket has korea, saudi (assuming), Australia, Iraq, UAE. All pretty good Asian sides. Qatar and Uzb are more doable than other side of bracket

Comment

Working...
                                X