Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many reasons he could've been sent off. The dick eating thing is a straight red. Wasting time with the celebration is a yellow. And then excessive celebration mocking the Jordanians with the meal act is another reason.

Three justifications right there. Faghani was well within his right to pull the trigger on the send off

Comment

RIP Iraqs age tampering generation. Guys like Ali Adnan are probably 5 years older than stated.

Please continue losing to ten man Iranian teams in ACL like your weak airforce did

Comment

If Aymen Hussein waited for the end of the game he could have done naked cartwheels in front of Faghani and Iraq would still be going through

Comment

They are on their Ya Ali Madad thing as well lol

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            They are on their Ya Ali Madad thing as well lol

Someone posted a reply with "After the game" and its an Ashura video

Comment

also using left hand to eat might insult jordanians as that is the non-Aftabeh holding hand.

Comment

Ok Iranian FA we need to point to the gross abhorrent abuse Iranians are getting and have any future Iran-Iraq game on Iraqi soil to be deemed too dangerous and sent to neutral soil.

Time to play dirty back

Comment

What I find interesting is the teams that try and play possession football, or in actuality, have the bulk of possession because the other team wants to mostly defend, end up really struggling.

I was listening to the Football360 guys and they bought up a point that Japan struggles more when they have the majority of the ball. Against bigger teams they are much more defensive and their counters are much more lethal.

This is why they though the Syria match will be way harder than some fans think.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Ok Iranian FA we need to point to the gross abhorrent abuse Iranians are getting and have any future Iran-Iraq game on Iraqi soil to be deemed too dangerous and sent to neutral soil.

Time to play dirty back
                    Dude their fans nearly beat up the Zob Ahan teama few years ago (in the field), and our very competent and professional federation, were so tired from their hard work that they didn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Dude their fans nearly beat up the Zob Ahan teama few years ago (in the field), and our very competent and professional federation, were so tired from their hard work that they didn't say anything.
                      I know we really need some proIran people in our Federation

Comment

Anyone else upset we wont get to play iraq in this tournement? for me theres no rivalry like iran/iraq. ( im assuming if we would even make it to the final lol)

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Btw, between this match and the UAE Vs Tajikistan, it's very clear the quality of Asian football is improving. Still a long way to go to catch up with Europe and South America, but have seen some really nice organised football during this Asian cup.

​​​​​
                          Totally agree. I mentioned some posts ago. The level has been improved a lot and it's actually nice to watch some of the games, like the one between Oman-KSA, Tajik-UAE and today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                            Anyone else upset we wont get to play iraq in this tournement? for me theres no rivalry like iran/iraq. ( im assuming if we would even make it to the final lol)

Nope, i'm already scared of Syria breaking the legs of our star pairing, Iraq would be hacking Sardar's calves before the first whistle

Comment

Maybe this is karma for mehrdad poladi red card ,all these years back which was definitely none deserving…

Also We saw how Issa alkasir , get like 6 month suspension for just slanting his eyes , even though his eyes are slanted anyway ….

I mean if this was a Var decision then there was no way he was not going to get the Yellow card , basically Var see everything so , he should have had more discipline in the situation, celebrate but dont do anything offensive…

we need to be careful too our players in the last game kinda over did it too , Taremi was doing the crying celebration and mohebi did something too after he scored ,,, that just discipline issues ….. you never know nowadays what Var see and how they feel about it , which could easily be a yellow too based of how it is interpreted..

Comment

As expected Iraq choked against a team whose players can reach the top shelf of the cabinet.

Now we need a Palestine win to make our bracket easier

Comment

Working...
                                X