No announcement yet.

Saeid Mehri @ APOEL Nicosia | 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great move I’m glad we have another CM in a decent euro team that regularly plays in European competition. He is unquestionably exposed to higher level of the game vs PGPL…..hopefully he can get regular mins.

also lol @ mentioning his last 4 games when his contract was already verbally agreed upon…..if you’re going to use a sample size for an argument please try using more than a 4 game stretch lol.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not sure about football but he sure gonna enjoy some nice food and girls.

Comment

Both of you calm down before warnings are handed oud. Keep it clean please.

Comment

Ok sorry guys and admins
          Hope he shine and end up in Barca if that make people happy lol
          But at 26, bench players at eses will be really hard to make career in europe from such a league despite some Euro presence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Both of you calm down before warnings are handed oud. Keep it clean please.
            Sorry Essi!
            You are right

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Sorry Essi!
              You are right

Haha. In ham az in.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

(null)
                نقش مظلوم و باری نکن
                فحش مادر میتویسی بعد ادیت میکنی
                حیف که به اسی قول دادم جوابت و‌ندم وگرنه به جور دیکه میشوندمت سر حات!

Comment

One more post of any of you and I will directly ban that person without any warning regardless how old that member is.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    (null)
                    نقش مظلوم و باری نکن
                    فحش مادر میتویسی بعد ادیت میکنی
                    حیف که به اسی قول دادم جوابت و‌ندم وگرنه به جور دیکه میشوندمت سر حات!

Haale raftare bacheye 6 saale nadaram.
                    barmigardim be mozo.

Man fekr mikonam ke Apoel Nicosia yek gozineye khoobi ast chon
                    avvale jadval hastand va shans darand dar CL baazi konand.
                    Va hatta ba'desh ham mitonand dar EL sherkat konand.

In be raasti mosbate. Fekr mikonam ke mitone yek bazikoni baashe ke SHAYAD betoone
                    dar TM baazi kone, agar rosht kone dar Apoel.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      One more post of any of you and I will directly ban that person without any warning regardless how old that member is.
                      رو‌ چشم !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Great move I'm glad we have another CM in a decent euro team that regularly plays in European competition. He is unquestionably exposed to higher level of the game vs PGPL…..hopefully he can get regular mins.

also lol @ mentioning his last 4 games when his contract was already verbally agreed upon…..if you're going to use a sample size for an argument please try using more than a 4 game stretch lol.
                        4 start in 15 matches
                        Hope that helps! Lol
                        More OUT than IN line up!

Comment

Pretty sure nekou and ss have been ghar with him all season bc he wanted to leave. This transfer was actually supposed to happen in the summer. Anyways I never really rated his game, just runs around like a headless chicken.

but when you consider our backup CMs ebrahimi and cheshmi can’t even do that basic task, no point in bashing this guy lol.

still think as far as TM CMs go hosseinNejad, ghorbani, haji eydi are next in line for integration with tm.

Good performances in euro comps (ecl, EL) would be good way for mehri to change the equation. Sa pinto loved him for his ability to cover ground and press hard

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Pretty sure nekou and ss have been ghar with him all season bc he wanted to leave. This transfer was actually supposed to happen in the summer. Anyways I never really rated his game, just runs around like a headless chicken.

but when you consider our backup CMs ebrahimi and cheshmi can’t even do that basic task, no point in bashing this guy lol.

still think as far as TM CMs go hosseinNejad, ghorbani, haji eydi are next in line for integration with tm.

Good performances in euro comps (ecl, EL) would be good way for mehri to change the equation. Sa pinto loved him for his ability to cover ground and press hard
                            Hamini ke Sa Pinto morrabbie Apoel ast mitone komakesh kone ta pishraft kone.

In hame kamboode bazikon dar markaze zamin darim ke khoobe sayesho kone dar yek lige behtar az IPL ta bebinim chi mishe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

but when you consider our backup CMs ebrahimi and cheshmi can't even do that basic task, no point in bashing this guy lol.

First there are few guys in chart to be considered ahead of this guy even in IPL level
                              I bet some people who comment as expert on him barely watched him play! Now all of sudden because of transfer to so called europe he become an option!
                              Tbh in your list of top 5 DM playing in IPL would you even considered this guy before this transfer?
                              My answer is big NO!

Comment

Khoobe in gooneh bazikonhaa beran biroon az Iran baazi konand ta neshoon bedan ke niyaaz be khaayeh hast ta
                                say koni rosht koni. Shod, shod, nashod ham barmigarde pishe ghorme sabzie madar va dar Moshaksaazie Rafsanjan dobare toop mizane.

Dar lige Iran hamoon chizi ke az 1980 didim tekrar mishe. Jomhoorie Eslami footbaalie bashgaahimoon raa az posht gaaide.
                                Pasraft, pasraft, va pasraft.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X