No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ KVC Westerlo | 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it starts to click for him and he figures it out.

Comment

I stopped following this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's only 23! Don't give up yet! Taremi didn't really blossom until he was about 26. I know that's rare, but we ain't got too many other potentials out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
          He's only 23! Don't give up yet! Taremi didn't really blossom until he was about 26. I know that's rare, but we ain't got too many other potentials out there.
          taremi was still hitting a decent quantity of goals in the PGPL and the QSL - by comparison Saaydmanesh managed 1 asset and 1 goal in roughly 2 years. i feel injuries have ruined his potential similar to Gholizadeh heck even the bottom of the table MLS side Corolado Rapids didn't want him
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
            You can not compare him to Taremi at all!
            Taremi was key player of team Melli from age of 23/24! Despite playing in IPL!
            This guy now barely make TM bench!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lool comparing him to Taremi ..! 😆
              he doesn’t have even a fraction of mehdi’s Vision, positional sense, tactical awareness & nose for goals ..! Never did, likely Never Will ..!

He was vastly overrated here from his U TM days & I said so from get go ..!
              Explosively Fast but overly direct, khar-dough vision-less sarpayeeni players like him are mostly ineffective in grand scheme of the game & often an injury away from becoming totally played out or mostly useless ..!

best he can hope for now is becoming another Milmo of sorts, WBack of sorts …cause his attacking knows leave much more refinement & smarts to be desired..! Especially so @ international levels..!

Comment

Working...
              X