Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT wAsNt RiGgEd FoR qAtAr

3 penalty shot goals in the final
    the only other team that is worthy of this embarassment was argentina in 2022

Fifa is the bjggestbiggest mafia around, and we arent a member
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Penalties seemed ok for most part. More importantly, I want entire Qatar team drug tested

we haven’t lost to these guys in several decades and all of a sudden they are beating us 3-2 in 90 min? Bad luck or not, I bet they juicing

Comment

No pks did not seem ok

Comment

3 pks is unheard of
        var has made it easier to cheat
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I'm not that old and I am going to die before I see Iran ever get 3 penalties in a game

Comment

When you mean rigged , don’t forget to mention the whole VAR was basically bought by Qatar every single opponent they played against from Tajikistan and China group phase and then Palestine and Uzbekistan and even Iran elimination round had very dubious calls , I mean this is why we should never ever focus on the Asian cup and Asian football cause it is rigged , we just need to focus on the World Cup only cause , cheating is more limited there ,

bro FIFA is not pro Argentina man they won that World Cup fair and square, they grounded every single game to win those games ,,,

what did Qatar do at the World Cup , their World Cup team was actually better than this team , 3 big losses , why cause FIFA won’t allow cheating at the World Cup , the European ,and South American for the integrity of the game won’t allow it , even though Qatar tried and failed to brief the Ecuadorian team …

https://www.businesstoday.in/amp/lat...461-2022-11-20

some ppl here still thing they didnt bride Iranian, Players they did and you can deny all you want but IFF has been the biggest recipient of Qatar money ,,, biggest

they won’t bride every single player they bride the ones they know won’t say anything

like You can tell they didn’t bribe Jahanbakash cause the dude was trying to score so hard or even Ghoddos

but kanani and khalizadeh and ramin plus byreivand that Akram afif goal ,,,, just keep watching that over and over they let him have all that space and it was rigged

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
              Penalties seemed ok for most part. More importantly, I want entire Qatar team drug tested

we haven’t lost to these guys in several decades and all of a sudden they are beating us 3-2 in 90 min? Bad luck or not, I bet they juicing
              I don’t think the issue is necessarily those pens but how easily decisions are given to Qatar. If it was another team would Var try as hard to find an issue ? They would’ve tried to find a foul on taremi had he been a Qatari player ( I don’t think it was a foul)

Comment

For people say this tournament was not fixed.

Which country bribed fifa high ranked officialls at highest level to get to host wc2022?

QATAR

Comment

Penalties were okay, i want to see if the last which lead to penalty wasnt offside, lets wait for videos

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Which country bribed fifa high ranked officialls at highest level to get to host wc2022?

QATAR
                    Exactly

Comment

Which COUNTRY IS IN BED with the whole world?

QATAR

Comment

Don't care what happened in the final, but Qatar beat Iran fair and square. If anything, Iran got lucky with that PK call.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          3 penalty shot goals in the final
                          the only other team that is worthy of this embarassment was argentina in 2022

Fifa is the bjggestbiggest mafia around, and we arent a member
                          Wait for people to come call you a conspiracy theorists. These people think they are too smart but hey I have a much better name for them.

Babies who still need to grow up.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Don't care what happened in the final, but Qatar beat Iran fair and square. If anything, Iran got lucky with that PK call.
                            Lol.. Ok

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

QATAR
                              A bunch of babies

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X