IT wAsNt RiGgEd FoR qAtAr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Which COUNTRY IS IN BED with the whole world?

QATAR
    Don't worry and don't waste your energy on them. Most of them would see Khomeini face in the moon. Same people and same level of intelligence.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Penalties were okay, i want to see if the last which lead to penalty wasnt offside, lets wait for videos
      Lol 😆 🤣 😂

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
        When you mean rigged , don't forget to mention the whole VAR was basically bought by Qatar every single opponent they played against from Tajikistan and China group phase and then Palestine and Uzbekistan and even Iran elimination round had very dubious calls , I mean this is why we should never ever focus on the Asian cup and Asian football cause it is rigged , we just need to focus on the World Cup only cause , cheating is more limited there ,

bro FIFA is not pro Argentina man they won that World Cup fair and square, they grounded every single game to win those games ,,,

what did Qatar do at the World Cup , their World Cup team was actually better than this team , 3 big losses , why cause FIFA won't allow cheating at the World Cup , the European ,and South American for the integrity of the game won't allow it , even though Qatar tried and failed to brief the Ecuadorian team …

https://www.businesstoday.in/amp/lat...461-2022-11-20

some ppl here still thing they didnt bride Iranian, Players they did and you can deny all you want but IFF has been the biggest recipient of Qatar money ,,, biggest

they won't bride every single player they bride the ones they know won't say anything

like You can tell they didn't bribe Jahanbakash cause the dude was trying to score so hard or even Ghoddos

but kanani and khalizadeh and ramin plus byreivand that Akram afif goal ,,,, just keep watching that over and over they let him have all that space and it was rigged
        Bro you expect too much from people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
          Penalties seemed ok for most part. More importantly, I want entire Qatar team drug tested

we haven't lost to these guys in several decades and all of a sudden they are beating us 3-2 in 90 min? Bad luck or not, I bet they juicing
          Seemed because it was paid for to both players and refs.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Lol 😆 🤣 😂

why do u laugh ? Because of the penalties or the possible iffside which was nearly 1-1 like rezaians position ?

if you mean the penalties right now i cant remember the first one but second and third i would have given them 2.

Comment

I hope one day IRAN beat qatar (hopefully in their home) and teach Akram Afif a lessen. I like to see what card he will take out of his shin guards then.

Comment

bro…our own team melli players were literally trying to win this in order to be allowed to import luxury cars to Iran
                that was their main motivation

someone should probe Kanani, Khalilzad and Beiranvand, Taremi… I bet they were both on Qatari & Islamic Republic payroll

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                  bro…our own team melli players were literally trying to win this in order to be allowed to import luxury cars to Iran

someone should probe Kanani, Khalilzad and Beiranvand, Taremi… I bet they were both on Qatari & Islamic Republic payroll
                  yes all Federations have incentives for their players, hows this news?

Comment

If anyone was paid off it was ali beiro, he pulled his hand back on the first goal
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      If anyone was paid off it was ali beiro, he pulled his hand back on the first goal
                      I didn’t see him do a full stretch on any single attempt to save a goal the whole tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post

I didn’t see him do a full stretch on any single attempt to save a goal the whole tournament.
                        Thats what i said from day one, his legs should break he never ever should see tm again

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

I'm sure the luxury cars Qatar will give them are worth much more than the IR's.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            3 pks is unheard of
                            var has made it easier to cheat
                            Thats why They created it. To stop minnows from beating giants. And most people are dumb and can't see it.

Comment

Are we just going to forget that it was his penalty save that took us to the quarters?

Comment

I get some of our players are absolutely bone headed but anyone who has played GK even in high school knows three things instinctively:

1) Do not follow through excessively when you slide into a 50/50 with a striker...he did it vs Syria almost blatantly and almost cost us the game.

2) Do not touch the ball outside the box with your hands. He did it vs Hong Kong.

3) Most importantly-->
                                When a player shoots a ball at you SAVE IT EVEN IF YOU THINK THEY ARE OFFSIDE. He did this for more than one goal and worse of all for Qatars winning goal.

He is a giant and couldnt do what any other goalie would do and just punch it anyway

Have to believe he was bought or he has the IQ of a lamp. Not sure which is worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X