No announcement yet.

IT wAsNt RiGgEd FoR qAtAr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ trust me, he was bought. Affif's goal was easy he just didnt try hard.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

2014:
      https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...dcup-rkfk68vj8

2019:
      https://www.foxnews.com/sports/qatar...igible-players

2023:
      https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/s...ed-armin-rosen

I will try to post more. Maybe some people wake the F up.
      Last edited by webmaster; 02-10-2024, 01:55 PM.

Comment

On social media they are being roasted by thousands of comments, no one respects qatar,

Comment

I hope the entire team of Iran and staff reflect on this for a while, that they conceded 3 goals from Qatar (ranked 58), who could not score a single goal in open play against Jordan (ranked 87), in their own stadium, in the final, in front of all their fans. There's no excuse for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

Are we just going to forget that it was his penalty save that took us to the quarters?
            because are we going to forget that maybe the payment was for Qatar game? and maybe they let us eliminate Japan as they are much stronger in organizations than Iran and they could cheat Iran easier? yeah

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

because are we going to forget that maybe the payment was for Qatar game?
              You mean they paid the price in the Qatar game? 😅 Sorry, maybe my language skills got confused ✌🏻.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                On social media they are being roasted by thousands of comments, no one respects qatar,
                I am just sick and tired of blind babies here. Only on PFDC we have this, I checked many others and everyone sees it but a few members here. LOL.. I hope their gf doesn't cheat on them as they would never find out because they dont want to... I promise because they always think like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

You mean they paid the price in the Qatar game? 😅 Sorry, maybe my language skills got confused ✌🏻.
                  He’s saying the players were paid to lose in the game against Qatar not in the other games

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

YES. They paid for the tournament to every player that sucked. It could be Korea too. They let us beat their main hurdle Japan because they are harder to cheat as they have influence. After that just paying some dollar hungry Iranians did it. Did you see Taremi and Beiro?? look at the match again, they did not even show up 50% against Qatar. They just made it look close. Yeah it is easy to do that.

Comment

^ trust me, he was bought. Affif's goal was easy he just didnt try hard.
                      It is fine ali berio , noshejan you deserve that money it probably more than he has every earned his entire career , but please don’t come out saying we tried our best for the Iranian ppl we tried to win this for the Iranian ppl ,,, the only ppl you represent are the IRI(government ) and your pocket book …..

I hope they kick these players out of the team at least ,,,( beyervand, ramin, khalizadeh, kanani, Taremi, and whoever else was in it ..)

I like Taremi crocodile tears, like ppl saying he wasn’t bought , well watch his first game back at FC Porto he like score and assists,,,, against way hard oppositions ?!?!

Money talks baby I am sure even all of us being so dam critical of these players would cave in if someone offered us millions

for ppl that don’t go or live in Iran , ppl are cheating in every dam sector of the country right now , you can buy judges if you want , police officers, even konkor can be bought , anyone can be bought in Iran cause everyone has a price…. There is no system to punish corruption…it just party of normal life …

Comment

^ corruption is the essence of the Islamic Republic and these players are IR's and not Iran's. We saw it in world cup didn't we? but we forget too soon.

Comment

A thief is always a thief. If they stole once, they would steal again.

Comment

Just like the webmaster said some of the people here are so blind to see it is so obvious

when we talk about Japan, this is a team that almost went to the quarterfinals of the World Cup. They lost in a penalty shootout to a Croatia team that finished 3rd in the World Cup , we’re not talking about the Asian cup, We’re talking about the World Cup. This is how strong this team is and we eliminated them in 90 minutes,think about it, and We can’t eliminate Qatar a much much weaker team.

Comment

^ these people will never see anything. They just follow others that make them feel that everything is alright and they are so smart not to accept odd things. But all I say is a big LOL. I dont post to make people happy or get likes, but seems like many do this here. People who are desperate that everyone agrees with them. I dont give a F.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Don't care what happened in the final, but Qatar beat Iran fair and square. If anything, Iran got lucky with that PK call.
                                That pk call for iran was 1000% a penalty. The rule is, if it hits your hand in a natural position no problem like at your side, but this qatari play had his hand on his ear side. Also we shud have got a pk when that corner kick was cleared off the line, it hit the qatari hand
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X