Iran vs. Turkmenistan March 21 and March 26 Pre-Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    After the shit show of Asian cup I have zero interest really for these games. F the general and his plans and player selection. If Beiranvand is in the goal again tomorrow I really hope Iran loses and bad.
    Why you gotta hurt me like this

Comment

What do you guys think the score line would be for tomorrow's match? I say 3-0 or 4-0 Iran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

No question inmy mined if
        gaedi started vs qatar he would of scored 1 in first half....he gave tm dead left side life.....he is not good sub.....just start him play 1 half and bring in another winger which tm have a lot for 2nd half.
        It's still beyond me why Ghaedi who was one of our better players in the first 2 matches that he played was benched for the rest of the tournament. The dude scored in both matches and was praised even by the foreign reporters and commentators. I wonder if it was a disciplinary decision

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          What do you guys think the score line would be for tomorrow's match? I say 3-0 or 4-0 Iran

Anything less would be an embarrassment. We have home field, Euro legionnaires, and essentially playing against their club team.

Comment

Turkmenistan hasn't won a game in the last 10 games...would be a shame if we helped break that record

Comment

Great news
              General has moved from man city as team to make tm look like TO REAL MADRID.

Comment

It's still beyond me why Ghaedi who was one of our better players in the first 2 matches that he played was benched for the rest of the tournament. The dude scored in both matches and was praised even by the foreign reporters and commentators. I wonder if it was a disciplinary decision

And he was tm beat player 1st half against syria

Comment

Uzbekistan most likely will not drop any points against Turkmenistan and HK. So we better not either otherwise we may come in 2nd and a possibility of losing our ranking which can lead to a harder draw in the next round.

Comment

Im gonna copy my post in the Beiro vs Haghighi thread here, as I Think its an important discussion:

The goalkeeper situation is more complicated than many of you Think.
                    Yes Beiranvand isnt the same as before. He didnt really have a Great Asian Cup. But are the others better? I remember the same discussions in the 22 World cup qualifiers. Everybody wanted him to get dropped for Abedzadeh. Then Abedzadeh played and made a mistake, and everybody bashed him.

Are the other goalkeepers even better than Beiranvand? I simply dont know. I just know that Hosseini vs England was bad. He wasnt close to saving anything.

Lets say Beiro used to be 7 out of 10. And lets say he now is 5 out of 10. But the other goalkeepers are a 4 out of 10. Isnt Beiro then still our Best keeper? Even though he isnt as good as before. And thats even without all the other factors. Knowing the team, experience on the Big stage, and so on and so on

Im not saying he shouldnt get dropped. Im just asking if the replacements are better. Dropping him just for the sake of something New, isnt the answer. He should be dropped only if somebody Else is better​

Comment

Well according to the lady taking orders at Pizza Novin he was dropped because of the threesome he was involved in.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Well according to the lady taking orders at Pizza Novin he was dropped because of the threesome he was involved in.
                        🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                        General was just mad that he wasnt nvited to the party 🤣
                        some you do t play me i dont play you stuff hasoodish shod sighash piire giir karde 😁💪👍
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Any news on the lineup ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            Any news on the lineup ??
                            30 more minutes.

Comment

LINEUP OUT

AZMOUN
                              BEIRO
                              EZATOLHI