GHODDOS
    GHOLIZADEH
    HARDANI
    HAZBAVI
    KANAANI
    MOHAMMADI
    MOHEBI
    TAREMI (CAPTAIN)
    Doesn't Hazbavi play right CB for Al-Sadd? I hope he doesn't get shellshocked as a LCB next to unstable Kanaani 😂. Kinda like how Majid Hosseini is better on right than left

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      Im gonna copy my post in the Beiro vs Haghighi thread here, as I Think its an important discussion:

The goalkeeper situation is more complicated than many of you Think.
      Yes Beiranvand isnt the same as before. He didnt really have a Great Asian Cup. But are the others better? I remember the same discussions in the 22 World cup qualifiers. Everybody wanted him to get dropped for Abedzadeh. Then Abedzadeh played and made a mistake, and everybody bashed him.

Are the other goalkeepers even better than Beiranvand? I simply dont know. I just know that Hosseini vs England was bad. He wasnt close to saving anything.

Lets say Beiro used to be 7 out of 10. And lets say he now is 5 out of 10. But the other goalkeepers are a 4 out of 10. Isnt Beiro then still our Best keeper? Even though he isnt as good as before. And thats even without all the other factors. Knowing the team, experience on the Big stage, and so on and so on

Im not saying he shouldnt get dropped. Im just asking if the replacements are better. Dropping him just for the sake of something New, isnt the answer. He should be dropped only if somebody Else is better​
      Yes... unfortunately Niazmand and Hosseini are both less good than Beiranvand. It's the reason why Niazmand returned home to PGPL after Taremi scored hat trick on him in Portugal.

We have some promising young goalkeepers to try to see if they would fit TM in Pourhamidi and Payam Parsa (U23 goalkeeper) but GN is unserious and more worried about bringing average age down by inviting 17 year old Arsha Shakouri who has never played a professional game (albeit he's very talented)

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
        That is a strong Line-up
        I like seeing Hazbavi, Hardani and Gholizadeh
        I used to be the biggest GN critics, but I applaud him so far. Afarin GN! His squad selection and line up was almost those I had in my head. I am also positively surprised he didn't cross off Shakouri from the squad.
        Hazbavi rumor to Qatar Nt is officially off for good now.
        What a shame Yousefi is injuried. Hardani won't get better than a good IPL player

Whatever happens in this game, I am behind GN, and just hope he won't play Noorafkan.

Edit : Goudarzi, Pourhamidi and Limouchi not in the squad for today game
        Edit2 : Aghaeipour had an haircut as General request. General salmuni

Comment

I just learned Hardani is from Kohgeloye and Booyer Ahmad. Is he the only TM player we have ever had from that province?

Comment

Players left out of match day squad according to Google:
            Pour Hamidi (replaced niazmand)
            Limouchi
            Torabi
            Goudarzi
            Khalilzadeh
            Jahanbakhsh

Comment

I Would like to see Ghorbani and Sayyadmanesh get some playing time in the second half.

Comment

Sexy sexy line up
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I just learned Hardani is from Kohgeloye and Booyer Ahmad. Is he the only TM player we have ever had from that province?
                  We had Mazaheri.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Why do we never try passes on the ground first?

Comment

Good crowed for 2nd day of noroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Why you gotta hurt me like this
                        The so called General has fucked up my assab. Sorry brother!

Comment

Turkmenistan Goalie is playing very risky.

Like a Turkmen Onana

Comment

Mohebi and Taremi never play well next to each other, we should play Ghayedi in 4-4-2 when we want to press this hard.

Comment

Goal TM !
                              Everyone's favorite - Kanaani.

Comment

2-0 Azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X