• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this tm camp is super important to see which way
    General will go.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

I agree he should be capped, and called up for some easy qualifiers.

But I'd like to see him perform with TM in international matches, under TM conditions (ie stresses) and then decide it he's TM material.
      I don’t think GN has a clue he exists, so far he has shown zero eye for young talent locally so a lot to ask to expect to find it internationally
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

After watching general interview
        this is the line up I think

Biravand
        ? Kanani. Majid omid
        Jb Saeed ghodos mohebi
        sardar mehdi

Comment

General in his interview said he believes defenders should be experienced and midfielders need to be young so they can run. Given Ghoddos and Ezza are pretty much fixed, and Mohebbi/Ghaedi are young. I have no idea who he is going to replace with young players like Salmani and Hosseinnejad.

Comment

^ were his hands under the table when he said that? then I assume he meant something else. :-)
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
              General in his interview said he believes defenders should be experienced and midfielders need to be young so they can run. Given Ghoddos and Ezza are pretty much fixed, and Mohebbi/Ghaedi are young. I have no idea who he is going to replace with young players like Salmani and Hosseinnejad.
              Neither does he. He's so incompetent and full of crap. Not once did he admit to any wrongdoing and blamed it all on bad luck. This has become a cultural thing under the magnificent IR: Fail and blame it on bad luck!

This Color
              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Turkmenistan 3 Iran 2

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                  Btw by "experienced" defender he means more Kanaani/Cheshmi/Noorafkan. For those who are optimistic about players like Hazbavi and Aghasi getting some time, I'm here to give you a reality check

Comment

GN will use the same line up he used for Qatar game, against Turkmenistan just to prove he was right. This guy is trying to resolve his inner complexities more than trying to be a good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Btw by "experienced" defender he means more Kanaani/Cheshmi/Noorafkan. For those who are optimistic about players like Hazbavi and Aghasi getting some time, I'm here to give you a reality check
                      Norafkan is stud in lb.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Norafkan is stud in lb.
                        I have no problem with him, but he has been injured for so long...he should play in club level first to deserve call up to team melli?!

Comment

Do you guys think that in both legs there will be fans with complete set of flag shirts and hats like in the Asian cup?

I remember thats what Turkmenistan did in our game there in 2015 before IR copied it last month

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I have no problem with him, but he has been injured for so long...he should play in club level first to deserve call up to team melli?!
                            He be there for norooz camp

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Do you guys think that in both legs there will be fans with complete set of flag shirts and hats like in the Asian cup?

I remember thats what Turkmenistan did in our game there in 2015 before IR copied it last month
                              2nd round of wcq is not big fan draw
                              specialy 2nd day of norooz.
                              it be 5k to 10k max.
                              unless it is moved to shahrestan then it can sellout

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

2nd round of wcq is not big fan draw
                                specialy 2nd day of norooz.
                                it be 5k to 10k max.
                                unless it is moved to shahrestan then it can sellout
                                I promise you in Turkmenistan 30,000 fans. All plain color shirt. Different color per section. All hat. Little green flag in left hand

Comment

Working...
                                X