No announcement yet.

Every Iranian fan should see this episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH, Farhad Kazemi was a decent coach. Remember his teams always played entertaining football.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      I used to really dislike Khiabani, but man he seems to be the only voice of reason right now. Talking about grassroots football and building a system. Who knew he had that in him. Damesh garm.
      He has a couple things that are annoyingly products of Iranian football culture in his thinking but the man obviously cares about improving our football which cant be said for the dinosaurs in IFF

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        I used to really dislike Khiabani, but man he seems to be the only voice of reason right now. Talking about grassroots football and building a system. Who knew he had that in him. Damesh garm.
        These sorts of statements should not be taken in isolation. This is election time in IR and these sorts of complaints are well tolerated. There are videos of women literally dancing (gher kamar!) in election rallies. It's all BS.

If you want to know if someone is delsooz for the people, see what they said during the Mahsa movement. What did aghayeh Khiabani say? See if you can find anything. I can't but I may be wrong.

IR khayemals kept their mouths shut or uttered unclear non-sense.

Right now people are desperate for someone to speak up to power and these people take advantage of that desperation.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          These sorts of statements should not be taken in isolation. This is election time in IR and these sorts of complaints are well tolerated. There are videos of women literally dancing (gher kamar!) in election rallies. It's all BS.

If you want to know if someone is delsooz for the people, see what they said during the Mahsa movement. What did aghayeh Khiabani say? See if you can find anything. I can't but I may be wrong.

IR khayemals kept their mouths shut or uttered unclear non-sense.

Right now people are desperate for someone to speak up to power and these people take advantage of that desperation.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
          I agree, he's a typical opportunist and i.r khayeh mal. Besides that he's increasingly become more and more unhinged in recent years with his emotional rants.

Comment

Khiabani is the only major IRIB personality who was out in the '09 protests.

He is highly emotional and his gotten worse since his illness.
            However, he is not a technical football analyst. His job is to host and provide an entertaining show, and gain viewers.
            On that front, he has been very successful.

Comment

Working...
            X