No announcement yet.

Candidates for rejuvenating TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ don't believe what you hear. He is not gonna do that. He is just trying to defend himself when questioned to say he is thinking about everything. So far he is a mouth only. He is a chicken trust me on this one.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I like it!
      Sounds great. Finally se Ghaedi as a frequent starter then? Its like having a winger with Ghuchis scoring abilities. If Ghaedi plays in wcq, he will score the goal that wins TM the ticket, a similar goal to that one Ghuuchi scored vs korea stealing and spreading a break away. Save this post.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I would like a line up like that against Turkmenistan :
        Niazmand
        Yousefi - Kanaani - Hazbavi - Milmo
        Ghorbani- Ghoddos
        JB - Hosseinejad - Gholi
        Azmoun

If the job is done : sub in a younger LB for Milmo, Hashemnejad for either winger.
        If not, sub in Mohebi, Ghaedi taremi

Comment

Below data is from Football 360 about the league to date:

Esteghlal's numbers are atrocious. Javad really hates youth players.
          Shams Azar's numbers are suprisingly great.
          I have no idea how this compares to most leagues around the world.

I think the only major leagues that have more old players than us are Mexico and Saudi.

Only way to fix is to mandate the league to play x number of U23 players for x minutes or something like that.
          Coaches are understandably too risk averse to want to play young players, because they'll be fired if they don't get the results.
          image.png

Other Stats:

# of Players under 23 - 102
          # of Players under 25 (including the 102 above) - 145
          # of players older than 25 - 335
          ​
          Bulk of playing time is given to players between 25 and 33 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I would like a line up like that against Turkmenistan :
            Niazmand
            Yousefi - Kanaani - Hazbavi - Milmo
            Ghorbani- Ghoddos
            JB - Hosseinejad - Gholi
            Azmoun

If the job is done : sub in a younger LB for Milmo, Hashemnejad for either winger.
            If not, sub in Mohebi, Ghaedi taremi
            DADAAAASH!

Happy to se Ghaedi joins your squad, never thought i se this day. 1 tear just ran down my right eye. 😅
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think the only major leagues that have more old players than us are Mexico and Saudi.

Only way to fix is to mandate the league to play x number of U23 players for x minutes or something like that.
              Coaches are understandably too risk averse to want to play young players, because they'll be fired if they don't get the results.
              image.png

Other Stats:

​
              Also doesn't help that PGL teams are buying third rate foreign footballers left and right. Our league is going to get flooded with low quality foreigners who take away playing time from our potential future stars.

Comment

image.png

Other Stats:

​
                Thanks for sharing Nokhodi jan

Comment

image.png

Other Stats:

​
                  The pgl rule is 20 senior players
                  3 under 23
                  3 under 21
                  4 under 17

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

Also doesn't help that PGL teams are buying third rate foreign footballers left and right. Our league is going to get flooded with low quality foreigners who take away playing time from our potential future stars.
                    I been asking for ban on all foreigner players...
                    For years

Comment

Instead of banning foreign players we need to do the following:
                      • Keep our U23 and U17 teams active year round instead of just 30 days before major tournaments.
                      • Invest in more academies like KIA academy. Look at how much talent KIA has produced from poor areas in Iran in just 10 years like Yadegar, Dostali, Reyvandi, Razzaghinia, Barajeh, etc. Many of these players started there at 10-12, are now in Europe, and are now reaching 20-21 where they will potentially contribute to TM soon. The core of our U17 right now is KIA, Sepahan, and Foolad youth academies.

Comment

Your idea is great but since 1980s it hasn't happened.
                        so in a incompetent system ,most conservative idea is unfortunately the solution...
                        just ban them it save money and it give 60 more persian senior spots to the teams..

We did it before banning forigner goalies,THATS HOW WE BECAME GOali factory since

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                          Your idea is great but since 1980s it hasn't happened.
                          so in a incompetent system ,most conservative idea is unfortunately the solution...
                          just ban them it save money and it give 60 more persian senior spots to the teams..

We did it before banning forigner goalies,THATS HOW WE BECAME GOali factory since
                          Sad funny and true at the same time 😅🤔🤒
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Khiabani absolutely spot on on the lack of young players in our league, taking Germany 2002 as example, on how Bundesliga clubs help NT in development young players, on how Spain, France and England NT have several U20 players in their NT not 24 - 25 - 26 years old.

Comment

My top 10 choices:

1) Khodadad Azizi (you know you wanna see it)
                              2) One of the Gol Bezan guys
                              3) Sherwin
                              4) Amoo Ballers Coalition
                              5) A duo of General Ghaleneoi and General Parsaian
                              6) Arash Naeni
                              7) Sir Patrick Stewart
                              8) Hossein Kaabi once he reaches age 21
                              9) Daniel Erfan Okechukwu Olerum
                              10) 1992's finest produce to take off those chainzzzz

Comment

11) Mashsaeed
                                12) Morjad
                                13) Sadegh Booghi
                                14) Junior Rodigan and That Persian Guy from twitter
                                15) Sharu Naraji

Comment

Working...
                                X