Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oracle
    replied
    Gaedi has great offer from japan league and like zahedi is looking to go there.

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Thank you for your encouraging assessment.
    Lool 🤣

He will be hating poor Ghaedinho no matter what.

New prediction, One day, PSG Joon will be at the local mall with the wife and his kids.

Suddenly they se Ghaedi walking Infront of them. Poor PSG joon will snap when PSG junior asks Mehdi Neymar Ghaedi for his autograpgh 😁🤣

Leave a comment:

• sam20
    replied
    Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    Korea and Australia can’t be in our group I don’t think. They’re all first seeds I believe
    Oh kk good call. Didn't take into account the new format for qualifying.

Makes it even worse if he was a fixed starter! Lol.

Imagine him playing fixed through all the qualifiers then suddenly a fringe player comes on during world cup crucial match.

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I just saw this thread. Damet Garm dadash. ♥️💪

So many called me crazy when this was written on PFDC long long time ago 😅

Damesh farm Kore hanooz milarze.. General kharab kard.

Only part of prediction waiting to come is Ghaedi being picked up by Marseille and scoring vs PSG, then PSG jan has to change his name to Ghaedifan for a while 😅😃🤣
    He be playing next 6 years tm also with majidi fired he will go new team end of season

Leave a comment:

• Super Shojaei
    replied
    Originally posted by sam20 View Post

You're right there aren't that many but that's what I'm worried about: if he becomes fixed and starts every match, then suddenly vs Australia, Korea during qualifiers or like you said at world cup, we have to replace this key attacking position with someone who hasn't played often... During the most important matches.

Just doesn't feel right to me. Again, I'm saying I'd be worried if he became regular fixed player and we face this scenario.... I think it would work better If he just happens to play the odd match vs physically smaller opponents, to give another player a rest.
    Korea and Australia can’t be in our group I don’t think. They’re all first seeds I believe

Leave a comment:

• sam20
    replied
    Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    How many games against really physical opponents are we going to play against in the World Cup qualifiers? Against a Jordan or a UAE hes fine. More problematic against a European or African team in the World Cup where i think he’d really struggle
    You're right there aren't that many but that's what I'm worried about: if he becomes fixed and starts every match, then suddenly vs Australia, Korea during qualifiers or like you said at world cup, we have to replace this key attacking position with someone who hasn't played often... During the most important matches.

Just doesn't feel right to me. Again, I'm saying I'd be worried if he became regular fixed player and we face this scenario.... I think it would work better If he just happens to play the odd match vs physically smaller opponents, to give another player a rest.

Leave a comment:

• Super Shojaei
    replied
    Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    He's got some good technique, skill and pace. His two goals were very nice finishes.

Too bad he's so small and light. Makes one assume he doesn't have the potential to play in a strong European league due to this big downside.

Make you wonder: should TM rely heavily on him, if we suddenly have to switch him out during key matches vs physical opponents? (Ideally you'd want a fixed player in his attacking position, who can play vs anyone... Keeping the performance more consistent.)
    How many games against really physical opponents are we going to play against in the World Cup qualifiers? Against a Jordan or a UAE hes fine. More problematic against a European or African team in the World Cup where i think he’d really struggle

Leave a comment:

• sam20
    replied
    He's got some good technique, skill and pace. His two goals were very nice finishes.

Too bad he's so small and light. Makes one assume he doesn't have the potential to play in a strong European league due to this big downside.

Make you wonder: should TM rely heavily on him, if we suddenly have to switch him out during key matches vs physical opponents? (Ideally you'd want a fixed player in his attacking position, who can play vs anyone... Keeping the performance more consistent.)

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Despite not playing last 2.5 matches coaches decision , he made afc starting 11.

Congratulations to Keshwardoost.

One of the mistakes general made did not play him
    Against Qatar.
    I just saw this thread. Damet Garm dadash. ♥️💪

So many called me crazy when this was written on PFDC long long time ago 😅

Kore hanooz milarze.. General kharab kard.

Only part of prediction waiting to come is Ghaedi being picked up by Marseille and scoring vs PSG, then PSG jan has to change his name to Ghaedifan for a while 😅😃🤣

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    Is there a European league that Ghaedi can actually thrive in? 10 years ago I would have said Eridivisie, but now I don’t know.
    He had offer from Portugal, but since he has metal implanted in his leg he won't pass physical there. They said he can't never go to Europe due to that metal.

Gaedi is perfect for ss

Leave a comment:

• PEJ
    replied
    Is there a European league that Ghaedi can actually thrive in? 10 years ago I would have said Eridivisie, but now I don’t know.

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    This guy needs to go to a better league after this season, he just turned 25...he's got another 5-6 years of playing at full pace left
    He needs to come back to ss and continue being their young legend...uae just pays good and on time...

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Really. His first control was poorly done, he was lucky it got deflected in the good direction.
    He won survive in a better level with such first touch and skinny body
    Football digeh, deflection is part of it.

Leave a comment:

• Super Shojaei
    replied
    Originally posted by Corey View Post

It is the only position we do not lack players. We lack good goalies, cb, dm and forwards besides Mehdi and Sardar. But we got plenty wingers. We should try 352 or 343 formation in order to figure out if we can use some of our wingers as alternatives for sadegh and MiMo. Mohebbi, Allahyar, ARJ and even ..... have the physics and gholizadeh the tactical awareness to play LM/RM. It is worth giving it a shot.
    Given his pressing/ballwinning abilities, ARJ can also play as CM.

Besides being too conservative in several aspects, Q had the vision for playing Players in unusual positions. This is how PAG emerged and Amiri became a great CM in WC. We need more of that!
    When was the last time Allahyar had a good match? Honestly I can’t remember

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied
    Originally posted by Corey View Post

It is the only position we do not lack players. We lack good goalies, cb, dm and forwards besides Mehdi and Sardar. But we got plenty wingers. We should try 352 or 343 formation in order to figure out if we can use some of our wingers as alternatives for sadegh and MiMo. Mohebbi, Allahyar, ARJ and even ..... have the physics and gholizadeh the tactical awareness to play LM/RM. It is worth giving it a shot.
    Given his pressing/ballwinning abilities, ARJ can also play as CM.

Besides being too conservative in several aspects, Q had the vision for playing Players in unusual positions. This is how PAG emerged and Amiri became a great CM in WC. We need more of that!
    We have a lot of wingers but each one is a big question mark

Leave a comment:

Working...
X