X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    It seems the winger position is ok for TM, but there is a lot if.
    JB and Mohebi were very good at the end of the cup after a bad start.
    Ghaedi was good 2 first games before disappearing
    Torabi was good at PP before declining just before asian cup.
    Gholizadeh came back from a big injury.

A lot of question mark. We need to prepare Hashemnejad, Limouchi, u17 Gholizadeh as alternatives
    It is the only position we do not lack players. We lack good goalies, cb, dm and forwards besides Mehdi and Sardar. But we got plenty wingers. We should try 352 or 343 formation in order to figure out if we can use some of our wingers as alternatives for sadegh and MiMo. Mohebbi, Allahyar, ARJ and even ::::: (post edited by staff /Keshw have the physics and gholizadeh the tactical awareness to play LM/RM. It is worth giving it a shot.
    Given his pressing/ballwinning abilities, ARJ can also play as CM.

Besides being too conservative in several aspects, Q had the vision for playing Players in unusual positions. This is how PAG emerged and Amiri became a great CM in WC. We need more of that!

Leave a comment:

• Pluto2000
    replied
    This guy needs to go to a better league after this season, he just turned 25...he's got another 5-6 years of playing at full pace left

Leave a comment:

• Super Shojaei
    replied
    Arab teams and lower East Asian signs won’t be able to deal with his raw pace. Think he will be a valuable asset against breaking down stern Arab defences. I think he has his limitations and will struggle in a more physical league but who cares what matters is his performances against Asian teams as we are in the Asian football confederation the fact that he’s physically weak doesn’t really matter against most Asian teams

Leave a comment:

• Ali Doust
    replied

Really. His first control was made, he was lucky it got deflected in the good direction.
    He won survive in a better level with such first touch and skinny body
    Thank you for your encouraging assessment.

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied
    Originally posted by oracle View Post
    What a goalaso by gaedy today.
    Really. His first control was poorly done, he was lucky it got deflected in the good direction.
    He won survive in a better level with such first touch and skinny body

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    What a goalaso by gaedy today.

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    Saeed wearing funeral black shirt
    coming talk about tm on national tv

Leave a comment:

• webmaster
    replied
    ^ Medi Ghaedi owns Ardeshir Gaeedi

Leave a comment:

• Hosseini
    replied
    Stupid coach didn't play him in the game that mattered the most. Lmao. And people want this clown rehired.

Leave a comment:

• AhuraMazda1
    replied
    Originally posted by Pishi_Rules View Post

I still don’t understand why he was in the doghouse ? Did something happen behind the scenes that we don’t know about
    No, nothing happened. It was a tactical decision.

Leave a comment:

• Azmoun_shireh
    replied
    Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    Not to be insulting but he is to skinny... Reminds me of Khalatbari... He will be eaten alive against strong EU/African players... i think he can be used in qualifiers but not in WC.... hope he proves me wrong
    it's fucking unprofessional to be a pro for this long and not bulked up. With his short height and a good nutrition, he can easily add mass.

Leave a comment:

• Pishi_Rules
    replied
    Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I feel bad for him, he had such a good start to the tournament but was in the doghouse for the final two games.

I am still very excited at his prospects. Albeit he's small, his technique and shot put him above his competition.
    I still don’t understand why he was in the doghouse ? Did something happen behind the scenes that we don’t know about

Leave a comment:

• FootballeKhob
    replied
    It seems the winger position is ok for TM, but there is a lot if.
    JB and Mohebi were very good at the end of the cup after a bad start.
    Ghaedi was good 2 first games before disappearing
    Torabi was good at PP before declining just before asian cup.
    Gholizadeh came back from a big injury.

A lot of question mark. We need to prepare Hashemnejad, Limouchi, u17 Gholizadeh as alternatives
    Torabi never declined. His team just became awful and he was their best player by far winning them games on his own

Leave a comment:

• Super Shojaei
    replied
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Everyone acting like Ghaedi was an obvious selection. 90% of us didn't want him even in the squad.
    Only Keshwardoost did!
    I think he’s very useful against Persian gulf nations and Arab teams like Jordan , Iraq and Qatar they don’t know how to deal with his pace we saw him playing well in Asian champions league too and his league form is really good atm . Agains the biggest Asian nations like Australia , Japan and South Korea I don’t see him being effective due to his lack of physicality

Leave a comment:

• Nokhodi
    replied
    Everyone acting like Ghaedi was an obvious selection. 90% of us didn't want him even in the squad.
    Only Keshwardoost did!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X