X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      People turning on an Iranian football legend cause he struggled in a couple games is why we can’t have nice things. Truly pathetic if that’s how you feel about Mehdi. Reevaluate your priorities if you suddenly no longer care about Mehdi
      As painful it is, football is full of up and down, specially down except if you support Real Madrid or Manchester city. It's difficult but we should focus on the few positives and not stick too much on the negatives

Comment

Inter Merda

Forza Milan Per Sempre
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

He's also not being bought in a starter. He will be their go to on the bench, if either forward doesn't perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Only player (along with Gholi) who played well against England.

He made 8 key passes versus Wales, which was an insane stat.

He was so damn good versus Spain and Portugal as well in 2018 - everyone remembers the last miss, but 99% of other forwards wouldn't even get themselves in that position.

Games where Taremi got us the win with just his goals:

Qatar - Iran - World Cup qualification 2018 - Leg 2
            Iran - China - World Cup qualification 2018 - Leg 2
            Iran - Uzbekistan - World Cup qualification 2018 - Leg 2
            UAE - Iran - World Cup qualification 2022 - Leg 1
            Iran - Iraq - World Cup qualification 2022 - Leg 2
            Iran - UAE - World Cup qualification 2022 - Leg 2

I haven't even counted games where he assisted or just ran and ran and ran and sacrificed himself.
            Yes and im not disagreeing that he's been one of our best players but when he needed to step up in big games he didnt. he wont be remembered for those World cup qualifiers he will be remembered for what he did in our big crunch games. hopefully he'll still be at the top of his game for the next WC.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              F you and F Inter

Forza Milan Per Sempre
              And what the hell is this??

Comment

I guess he wont be part of the squad for tonight game since he will arrive to Porto tomorrow according to reports. I'm guessing he's in Milano for Medical Tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

Yes and im not disagreeing that he's been one of our best players but when he needed to step up in big games he didnt. he wont be remembered for those World cup qualifiers he will be remembered for what he did in our big crunch games. hopefully he'll still be at the top of his game for the next WC.
                  He stepped up in all those games. He just came up short because everything was on him even at the last moment.
                  Only "poor' tournament he had for his standards was this recent Asian Cup.!

Comment

Wait, Azmoun is a legend and Taremi is not??
                    MT has been way more successful in a decent league vs. that of Azmoun in Russia.
                    And how quickly you guys forget how Azmoun turned into a bacheh naneh and "retired" from Team Melli prematurely, only to come crawling back.
                    At the end of the day, I stand by my comments that this "Golden Generation" has not dun Shitte on an international level. But I still support all of them and will follow their success in domestic leagues that I previously did not give two Shittes about. I find myself checking Eredivise, EPL, Liga, and Serie A now I didn't give a crap when US players were there (despite where I live) but as soon as an Iranian is in a league, I'm checking scores, standings, stats almost daily.
                    Don't be fair weather fans, support our peeps.

Comment

I was wrong. He's on the bench.

Comment

Inter is easily one of the 10 biggest clubs in the world. Wish this move had happened a year or two ago but better late than never.

Hope Sardar steps up in the 2nd half of the season so Roma or any other good Serie A club snatch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

And what the hell is this??
                          I fixed it. Sorry 🙏
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

He’s the first Asian player ever to score two goals against a European team at a World Cup that’s a huge achievement
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Porto already losing 1-0.

Comment

I am not denying that Taremi has really high potential but I have not seen much of him for the past year. There is something wrong with him I guess either he is already too complacent or just not putting 100% to save his legs but If he starts delivering then as I said before I will praise him but don't expect me to just give him the status of a legend because he has not done much for a couple of years. A legend does not choke and will perform more or less stable.

Maybe he reads this and will become himself again and also maybe he is not gonna be back to his old himself. Therefore you can not praise him for his present performance and call him a legend for what he did 2 years ago.

Sardar has performed much better than him even though he has physical shortcomings nowadays but still puts 100%. It is easily evident in all the games he played recently. He shows much more maturity than Mehdi. If you guys want to claim Taremi is also putting his 100% then I am not gonna buy it and I am sure I am not alone on this so say whatever you want and dream about the old Mehdi if you want but don't expect me to shut my eyes today because he scored two goals in WC. That does not make you a legend.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X