• Show
Clear All

On the bench for season opener against Rostov

Comment

He was on the bench last season as well
      Lets see if he makes progress and get min this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He definitely will get many minutes this season. The new coach liked him enough to give him him a permanent contract. Till July 2025

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          He definitely will get many minutes this season. The new coach liked him enough to give him him a permanent contract. Till July 2025
          He is mainly LB, unless one established get injured / suspended. It is hard for replacement to get much playing time! Unless coach decide to play him as winger or elsewhere!
          But lets hope you are right

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              Damn. That's harsh. All due respect to the Uzbek league, but it's basically a slightly weaker version of the PGPL.

Comment

Not the end of the world if it is just 4 months, specially in an ACL uzbek team.

Reminder, the guy wasn't played by pgl teams last year and will be under contract with cska

Comment

Is the uzbek club in CL?

Comment

More news came out: CSKA has actually signed him on a 2 year contract after coaching staff was impressed in training. They're going to send him on a loan to Uzbek team Buxoro for the first half of the season so that he can get consistent play time. He will rejoin CSKA in the second half and will be in their plans

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      More news came out: CSKA has actually signed him on a 2 year contract after coaching staff was impressed in training. They're going to send him on a loan to Uzbek team Buxoro for the first half of the season so that he can get consistent play time. He will rejoin CSKA in the second half and will be in their plans
                      Uzbek 2nd division?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Uzbek 2nd division?
                        Newly Promoted, I think their condition on the loan was that he gets guaranteed play time based on what CSKA director guy was saying

Comment

Nice. Bukhara is a very beautiful city and one of Uzbekistan persian speaking ones. He will definitely enjoy his time there.

Comment

This is not that bad!
                            Age iran bod bench havadar ham hesabesh nemikardan knowing how fcuk up the league is!
                            He need to play and hopefully impress!
                            But if i was him, i would not have gone with top 4-5 clubs in Russia that early in career!
                            CSKA is top club in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              This is not that bad!
                              Age iran bod bench havadar ham hesabesh nemikardan knowing how fcuk up the league is!
                              He need to play and hopefully impress!
                              But if i was him, i would not have gone with top 4-5 clubs in Russia that early in career!
                              CSKA is top club in Russia

And least he’s in a professional environment in what was once a top champions league club. Could entrain some good habits in him and he will receive coaching he can’t get the ipl.
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

OMG....that is a major disappointment. Playing for Bokhara in the Uzbek league? For how long?

Let's not fool ourselves...playing for a minnow team of a minnow league sucks big time. Turkish league 2 would be better, no?

He won't last in Bokhara long ...super boring at his age...At least Sardar was playing in the RPL from the beginning. I hope this transfer leads somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X