Amirhossein Reyvandi @ CSKA Moscow | 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    OMG....that is a major disappointment. Playing for Bokhara in the Uzbek league? For how long?

Let's not fool ourselves...playing for a minnow team of a minnow league sucks big time. Turkish league 2 would be better, no?

He won't last in Bokhara long ...super boring at his age...At least Sardar was playing in the RPL from the beginning. I hope this transfer leads somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    its only for 4 months. CSKA has pretty good left backs and they wanted to let him get consistent starting time instead of rotting on their bench. He's gonna rejoin them at the half season mark and play with CSKA.

Comment

Im not too worried. Moharrami got shipped too but still managed starting for Dinamo Zagreb. Guy is 19 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Newly Promoted, I think their condition on the loan was that he gets guaranteed play time based on what CSKA director guy was saying
        I don't see them in first division

Comment

This is the benefit of having super heroes like Taremi working himself up from the bottom to the absolute best in the world. I am 100 percent convinced this is his biggest contribution = making our poor youth believe in themselves, give them hope and inspiration. Something to aspire. Maybe his biggest contribution will be breaking the curse of us always overestimating every person and nationality other then ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't see them in first division
            They just got promoted like 2 weeks ago by winning the second league. Once the 24-25 season starts you will see them there

Comment

Working...
            X