Aref Gholami @ FK Velež Mostar | 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    So many haters here. The guy is 26 and not a TM player, has been without a club since last year... Maybe he just wants to get the hell outta Iran like milions of other young ppl for various reasons?

Realistically speaking... Our top talents have trouble getting serious interest from respectable EU teams/leagues.. What about a 26 year old that hasnt played competitive football in almost a year. Probably this was the best offer (maybe even the only one) he got.

Best of luck to him not only in his career, but in the rest of his future life.
    Amou jan
    Chera baz scenario toteee matrah mikoni?
    Che hati aziz?
    Aalan in bande khoda koja chart defaha hast ke kasi bekhad hate dashte bashe? Lol
    I rather this guy join UAE or Qatar side than crappy Bosnian club
    What will he get from this transfer that will help him or our football?

Dige top of these kind of league is Croatia and Dinamo!
    Onam sadegh 6 sale dae ja zadeh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Amou jan
      Chera baz scenario toteee matrah mikoni?
      Che hati aziz?
      Aalan in bande khoda koja chart defaha hast ke kasi bekhad hate dashte bashe? Lol
      I rather this guy join UAE or Qatar side than crappy Bosnian club
      What will he get from this transfer that will help him or our football?

Dige top of these kind of league is Croatia and Dinamo!
      Onam sadegh 6 sale dae ja zadeh!

Dont you think that probably he didnt have any offers from Qatar or UAE? And now after almost a year without a club thought let me take whatever i can get outside of the country? Thats actually a very likely scenario. The Persian Gulf teams usually come after the star players in our league, most of the times the attacking ones. I seriously doubt Gholami was a profile for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

It was probably true if he was 20!
        Not at 26 though!

26 is still young. Defenders can play till at most 35. Italy and Brazil are prime examples of having older players in the defensive positions for a long time. There are still many players that we can use their experience in that role.

Comment

Working...
        X