No announcement yet.

The "I was wrong" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wrong about allahyar. I thought his ceiling was so high after u17 WC, fener move, getting to England super early.

i didn’t realize he would have such a lack of motivation, crappy defeatist attitude. I wonder if leaving iran at such a young age actually worked against him here, being far from strong family influences (particularly his father) that maybe would have set him straight had they been able to.

Comment

RE:

"When mirzapour played all those minutes,,IRAN DIDNT HAVE any other goali that QUALFIED to play"

Yes that is wrong. He played every single minute of every single meaningless friendly game when he was prone to more sootis than any of the other goalkeepers at the time. I'm not even going to discuss the fact that he couldn't take goal kicks and needed the defender to do that, I mean WTAF?

For me Roudbarian would have been the best choice for those two years as he was a commanding presence.

But so many keepers including Mehdi Rahmati (who although 23 was ready), Vahid Talebloo, Mehdi Vaezi deserved to have at least a minute in that time.

No other coach ever did that in our history and there was a reason why despite having so much attacking talent Foolad finished 8th that season.​

Comment

actually we should count our blessings for having 2-4 pretty decent, well above avg. keepers(by asian standards) to choose from currently ...
        as mentioned before here, the prior generation choices by comparison were horrid, most barely avg @ best by most keeper standards..!!
        the best of the bunch was Rahmati who possessed incredible reflexes thus able to make some near impossible saves, yet (besides being a conceded wanker off the pitch) Could Not properly judge the flight of high balls sent towards his box to save his own life...!! nearly every cross or CK, high balls served to his box woulda likely resulted in a rahamati sooti of sorts..!! :/
        Last edited by BacheLot; 03-01-2024, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I was wrong to think GN knew wtf he was going after we beat Japan after all the shitty performances before that. He is still that useless fat fuck he was!

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
            I was wrong to think GN knew wtf he was going after we beat Japan after all the shitty performances before that. He is still that useless fat fuck he was!
            GN is never wrong. If GN is wrong, then : Footballe Digeh™

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              RE:

"When mirzapour played all those minutes,,IRAN DIDNT HAVE any other goali that QUALFIED to play"

Yes that is wrong. He played every single minute of every single meaningless friendly game when he was prone to more sootis than any of the other goalkeepers at the time. I'm not even going to discuss the fact that he couldn't take goal kicks and needed the defender to do that, I mean WTAF?

For me Roudbarian would have been the best choice for those two years as he was a commanding presence.

But so many keepers including Mehdi Rahmati (who although 23 was ready), Vahid Talebloo, Mehdi Vaezi deserved to have at least a minute in that time.

No other coach ever did that in our history and there was a reason why despite having so much attacking talent Foolad finished 8th that season.​
              Roudbarian and Talebloou both got their chances and made Mirzspour look like Oliver Khan
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                I back him too!!! Niazmand didn't convince. Abedzadeh didn't convince. Hosseini didn't convince. I don't know the new guys but when every coach selects him as their number one...he is our number one. One or two bad games don't mean much.

He won't be my number one when he is permanently dropped to the bench at PP or TM.

He is not a great keeper but neither is any of our other experienced choices!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                When did Hosseini not convince? He has been the best experienced GK in the league along with Beiro for years now. He has been just as consistent if not more consistent and doesn’t come with the baggage that beiranvand does. He doesn’t take stupid and unnecessary risks…..he is the better choice at this point and it’s quite obvious. I hope GN sees this too….
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

One goal keeper was done wrong was Nima nakisa. Heshould of taked the torch from abedzadeh after 98wc and could of played all way until 06wc instead of mirzakoor....he was dropped at 25 by nt coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

When did Hosseini not convince? He has been the best experienced GK in the league along with Beiro for years now. He has been just as consistent if not more consistent and doesn’t come with the baggage that beiranvand does. He doesn’t take stupid and unnecessary risks…..he is the better choice at this point and it’s quite obvious. I hope GN sees this too….
                    Iran Vs England WC22. 6 goals. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

The England game and some of his league games have been enough for me to not want him as starter.
                      Esteghlal media mafia also hides his khayemali.

Beyranvand gets criticized for saying stupid things and wearing a fancy watch, meanwhile hosseini goes to a ceremony and speaks to Raisi and not a drop of criticism from the usual haters.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Iran Vs England WC22. 6 goals. Nuff said.
                        Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

The England game and some of his league games have been enough for me to not want him as starter.

Beyranvand gets criticized for saying stupid things and wearing a fancy watch, meanwhile hosseini goes to a ceremony and speaks to Raisi and not a drop of criticism from the usual haters.
                        Really? Khak bar Saresh!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Regarding biravand 22 bahman comment.
                          what day was final?21 bahman
                          What day was return date set ? 22 bahman.
                          He was just mentioning dates that he saw on schedule calendar....biravand in his brain was not referring to 22 bahman regarding 57.
                          Hosseini is great back up to biravand until wc26.
                          These players are forced to go to these ceremonies....look ali karimi o daie are retired players they can refuse to say no....but Hosseini turning down raisi ceremony =not just expel from tm but also contract with ss will be voided and become voria....i dont see biravand comments and hossini action as big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            One goal keeper was done wrong was Nima nakisa. Heshould of taked the torch from abedzadeh after 98wc and could of played all way until 06wc instead of mirzakoor....he was dropped at 25 by nt coaches
                            probably because of the soft FK goal he let in 1998 wc vs yugoslavia?

iranians have a nasty habit over-reacting and completely writing off a player over making one mistake.!!
                            look what happened to amir abedz tm career after that sooti vs SK..!! :/

Comment

Working...
                            X