Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be C(Capitan) in TM - Nominate your candidates, poll coming within 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJB is still our class act.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Saman would be amazing if the other players were more mature and don't just treat him like their pet because he isn't totally fluent in Persian
      Realistically, I would rather have the guy who is well mannered, not a whiner, and diplomatic as the 'go to person' for the referee.

Being 100% fluent in Persian doesnt help us with referee diplomacy. If anything the 100% Fluent Persian homegrown players love surrounding the ref with "Ghorbooneh sheklet beram, foul nabood vayyyy" hand gestures and complaints.

If I was a ref I'd card them on that alone.

When Manchester United had Roy Keane the team was scary out of unity. When they lined up in the tunnel, Keane disciplined them quiet, controlled and made them raise their game.

Now Bruno Fernandes goes down on contact and whines, the rest of the team picked up that mental midget mentality.

Thats for a team of Internationals who speak different languages. You only need a 2nd grade fluency to communicate in football

For example--> I studied Spanish in school but these are most of the only phrases I use playing with Spanish speakers. I'm sure Ghoddos speaks more fluent Persian than he is given credit for esp compared to this.

para tras - back crucala - cross
      aqui - here
      derecha - right
      izquierda - left
      para frente - to the front
      tira/despara/romperla- all mean "shoot"​

Comment

Taremi hands down

Comment

1. It should be the goalkeeper
          2.Sardar but he not even healthy enough to be on the field
          3.saman but He doesn’t play enough