If we play Saudi in WCQ’s we have to show this clip to all TM players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we play Saudi in WCQ’s we have to show this clip to all TM players

With our track record of falling for these antics we would get 6 red cards in a single match with this guy playing for KSA…..

https://x.com/historyinmemes/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    With our track record of falling for these antics we would get 6 red cards in a single match with this guy playing for KSA…..

https://x.com/historyinmemes/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
    Sometimes I wonder if our players actually watch world football and see all the antics and dont realize how often they fall for it.

I think if youve watched a few Atletico Madrid or Argentina games youve learned all the tricks about ****housing opponents

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Sometimes I wonder if our players actually watch world football and see all the antics and dont realize how often they fall for it.

I think if youve watched a few Atletico Madrid or Argentina games youve learned all the tricks about ****housing opponents
      In addition to what you stated, in general it is somewhat cultural since for the most part Iranians are pretty hot blooded and have a tendency to lose our cool quick.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Its a cultural thing. Even our legionnaires who play in Europe and encounter shithousing on a daily basis like Taremi surround the ref all the time.

Comment

It is absolutely a cultural issue…..and it’s a deep rooted one at that.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Too much politics around matches v Saudi . Prefer more East Asian and south east teams in our qualifiers groups tbh
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Their fans have whips these days

https://twitter.com/AJE_Sport/status...84205968368118

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Lmaooooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣♥️🤣♥️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣♥️♥️♥️♥️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                  Too much politics around matches v Saudi . Prefer more East Asian and south east teams in our qualifiers groups tbh
                  Politics is putting it politely.

They are the most thinskinned people I have ever seen.

If we score I can imagine them complaining about "disrespect" and asking for fines

Comment

Working...
                  X