2024 futsal world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    Oh well as expected, weak coaching coupled with weak mentality.

this is the end of golden age, we have few key experience players retiring soon.
    Shamsaie just like daie
    SYSTEM DESTROYED THEM BY GETTING TM JOB SO FAST.
    In vollyball saeed maroof was smart and didnt take the job so fast.
    Unless tm go after world class coach,
    I would keep shamsaie and give him 4 years contract if gonne replace him with persian hc.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      FINISHING SECOND WASNT BAD IDEA HA?
      Well, throwing the game would have been a bad idea. FIFA is already investigating that match.

also, we were ahead of France in the group due to GD. Are you suggesting we put in an own goal to deliberately lose and place second, since France wasn’t going to score either?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Well, throwing the game would have been a bad idea. FIFA is already investigating that match.

also, we were ahead of France in the group due to GD. Are you suggesting we put in an own goal to deliberately lose and place second, since France wasn’t going to score either?
        No suggestion is if u know u will face morrocco and Brazil before entering the tournament, you have 3 matches to set your self up to finish second and don't wait until France match to make is SO "TABLOO".

Comment

Atleast shamsaie made an apology like a man.
          Something general don't know what it is.

Comment

The guy who was the coach before shamisae was much better much better …

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              We need to work on our weak mentality in do or die games. U13, U15, U17, U20 etc should all have a class A psychologist with the team preparing the players.
              Fk this pussy asss psychologists help bs ..!

Didn’t CQ tried that & failed miserably with that earlier..!
              Imo, what most Iranian footballers need is a swift kick in dat asss..! an alpha take no prisoner type personality, mean ass fkn coach like SC …!
              Someone who goes ape shit on them when they pisss away too many golden chances through hesitation or sloppy final touches etc ..!

in fact he could be an ideal next coach to chase after for TM … especially for those who are keen to play an attacking football..!

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                We need to work on our weak mentality in do or die games. U13, U15, U17, U20 etc should all have a class A psychologist with the team preparing the players.
                doctor olakuie for team melli.

Comment

The French goalkeeper suddenly became Spiderman, France leading Thailand 3-1, Thailand's only goal being a penalty. General statistics hint towards France.

Either of the teams going forward would be fine for me, Thailand would be the only Asian club to go into quarters, which we beat basically 99% of the time. Still, the shit talk of their coach regarding the France match was too much, especially because they are not that bad to lose 9-1 to Brazil but did not put any effort.
                  And for France going on, we can at least say that the 2nd and 3rd of our group made it to the quarters

4 out of 6 of the 2nd place teams are in the quarters
                  3 out of 6 of the 1 st placed teams are already out.
                  Venezuela and possibly Croatia could be the only 3rds to make it.

Comment

Thailand scores. 3-2

Comment

4-2, empty goal for France. Probably only chance is to get France to 2 more fouls for a free kick and maybe another regular goal. Not impossible.

Comment

France wins 5-2, open goal again. Game restarts, but I think there was a pretty clear penalty denied or at least a foul which would lead to a 10m-penalty with 40seconds left. Like all these games where the goalie comes in, the reality was that the teams' performances have been closer than the scoreline. Still, France has shown a good performance imo, their win is ok.

Regarding Argentina-Croatia, I think ARG wins. Looking at the bracket its basically 2 mediocre quarters (France-Paraguay, Ukraine-Venezuela) and two top-games (Brazil-Morocco, Kazakhstan-Argentina). Could very well be that both our opponents of the group stage end up in the semis.

By the way, I think in the inofficial rankings, we will probably we 9th, because out of all knockout-losers we still have the most points + best GD.

Comment

Worst is a Moroccan colleague was telling me a day before game that we have too many injuries and no chance to win against Iran!
                          That hurts more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting fact, last World Cup, Morocco faced Brazil in the third round and lost 1-0. It’s repeating again this tournament
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Ultimately another failure but the funny thing is I’m not even surprised. Being an Iranian football fan just sucks😂.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Ultimately another failure but the funny thing is I’m not even surprised. Being an Iranian football fan just sucks😂.
                                We are the champion of friendly matches

Comment

Working...
                                X