Iranian Summer Transfers 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Sad to see Ramin leave sepahan he had his best 2 seasons in sepahan. Gonna miss his free kicks lol but oh well let’s see if he has same impact under Neku.
    Saratan rezaie
    is modern day khodadad and ali karimi .cancers in the locker room....be glad he is gone now u actually have a chance to have a united locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      In our case with Beiro, Danial, Torabi and Hasan departure, we are in trouble!
      By priority i would say Torabi departure hurts more!
      I am not too concerned about Beiro. Our CB are probably the most solid in league if we replace both hasan and danial with decent choices any half decent keeper can do the job!
      However with Torabi leavinv and Yasin rerurn can Yasin fill the gap? I am not too sure! We still need another fast good winger
      So my wish list is:
      Replace Torabi
      Two R and L D
      Replace Beiro(rather to give chance to younger keepers)
      And a target forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Danial was replaced by
      Morocco nt rb ayoob.
      Ayoob is juan Carlos Garrido ex player.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Danial was replaced by
        Morocco nt rb ayoob.
        Ayoob is juan Carlos Garrido ex player.
        Yeah
        That is what i said regarding to moroccan guy earlier today
        I will ask a work colleague about him who is die hard Wydad fan

Comment

Ayoub El amloud, Wydad RB joins Persepolis
          wydad is historically one pf the best teams in Morocco, also in Africa !
          He was playing under Juan Carlos as coach before in Wydad in 2023 !

He also made the final roster on morroco anc2023.

we have 3 more spots for foreigners.
          this year pp will re built with foreigners , easier to negotiate than mafia controlled persian players.

Need to move on from gelesavanj , over price and injury prone.

Comment

Soroush rafiei 76 years old renew his contract for PP.

PP = Retirement house

Comment

Asked the question from work colleague who is a die hard Wydad fan regarding to
              Ayoub El Amloud, according to him Ayoub is among top 3 RB in Morocco. He was many times invited to Morocco NT, but haven't capped many due to being always back up of Hakimi
              He lost few step as he is 30 but still as it was said he is top 3 in Morocco and very much reliable

Comment

While Ali Damagh saga continue, Japan NT keeper Suzuki join Parma in serie A!!

Comment

Lol he was one of the worst goalkeepers at the Asian cup Japan literally conceded 4 goals alone because of him . Japanese and Korean footballers get a lot of leeway due to their global marketing potential imo.
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                    Lol he was one of the worst goalkeepers at the Asian cup Japan literally conceded 4 goals alone because of him . Japanese and Korean footballers get a lot of leeway due to their global marketing potential imo.
                    Yeah! He was terrible
                    Nationality helps obviously!

Comment

Now we still have fans who think marketing and tv rights have nothing to do with big transfers.

The Taremi transfer is comparison really shows how damn good Taremi is.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Soroush rafiei 76 years old renew his contract for PP.

PP = Retirement house
                        No if you're looking for Retirement House, then it would be:

PP = 💩 Potty Palace 💩

Comment

Emrooz dar yek maghaleye enteghaadi dar Gazzetta dello Sport dar bareye shomaare kame "Scuole calcio", yani madresehaaye football, dar jonoobe Italia khandam.
                          Masaleye ine ke bazikonhaamon chon madreseye footbaali dar keshvaremoon nist alefbaaye footbaal raa yaad nemigirand va
                          nemitonand dar yek mohite herfeyi kaar konand. (Baraye nemoone: Beiranvand ke RID va bargasht Iran).
                          Fekr mikonid hatta Preston North End ham bekhad bazikonhaaye javone maa raa bekhare?
                          Hala dar Argentina, ba yek eghtesaade DAAGHOON, SADHA va SADHA madreseye football ast va bebin chi mishe.
                          Va bashgahaa taaze khosoosi NISTAND.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Emrooz dar yek maghaleye enteghaadi dar Gazzetta dello Sport dar bareye shomaare kame "Scuole calcio", yani madresehaaye football, dar jonoobe Italia khandam.
                            Masaleye ine ke bazikonhaamon chon madreseye footbaali dar keshvaremoon nist alefbaaye footbaal raa yaad nemigirand va
                            nemitonand dar yek mohite herfeyi kaar konand. (Baraye nemoone: Beiranvand ke RID va bargasht Iran).
                            Fekr mikonid hatta Preston North End ham bekhad bazikonhaaye javone maa raa bekhare?
                            Hala dar Argentina, ba yek eghtesaade DAAGHOON, SADHA va SADHA madreseye football ast va bebin chi mishe.
                            Va bashgahaa taaze khosoosi NISTAND.
                            Thats the root of our problem. We don’t have a system that can develop our talented kids. Kia has done a good job of at least moving us in the right direction, however it’s still an uphill battle.

Comment

I saw a beautiful clip of taremi to inter interduction.

But
                              Because of Arab inter fans pressure and qatar air pressure they pulled it BECAUSE PERSIAN GULF NAME WAS MENTIONED.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                I saw a beautiful clip of taremi to inter interduction.

But
                                Because of Arab inter fans pressure and qatar air pressure they pulled it BECAUSE PERSIAN GULF NAME WAS MENTIONED.
                                Still up on Twitter, but f*** the haters!
                                Persian Gulf forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X