X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

For money sure.
    for day to day football no.
    al sadd are a serious team- more chance in them winning ACL than Persepolis or Esteghal . I see this as a positive move personally
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

al sadd are a serious team- more chance in them winning ACL than Persepolis or Esteghal . I see this as a positive move personally
      That's beacuse the only competitive football they play is the ACL itself.
      Whereas in Iran, the major clubs have at least 6-8 major domestic games + Hazfi Cup latter stages.

Comment

That's beacuse the only competitive football they play is the ACL itself.
        Whereas in Iran, the major clubs have at least 6-8 major domestic games + Hazfi Cup latter stages.
        I agree that lowest level in competion is higher in Iran.
        But same time:
        A league that is total chaos, no good training fields, bad match fields and as well bad place for young players to devolp them self.
        The Iranian league is in really bad shape. The players are not that bad, but same time training day in day out in top notch fields is better for young guy I think

Comment

Az nazare pishrafte footballi Qatar yek GOORESTOON ast. Hamishe boode va hamishe khahad bood.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

it would take a lotta self discipline not to get bored outa his mind especially as a youngster in that dinky asss country... but if he can structure his contract with a motivating juicy sell on clause to a European club could be a decent outlet for the boy..?

coming off WC the country probably can brag about having the best footballing infrastructure and facilities in all of asia..? they spend money on their football like a drunken sailors and have relatively reaped the benefit$ that comes with it with back to back asian crowning (can't be All a fluke when you win it back to back..!?)

just gotta somehow limit his stay there to no more than 2-3 years ...!

woulda preferred russia ... but probably still better than pgl..?

Comment

Btw I talked a bit about Nima Andarz going to Spain a few months ago.

Well

It's been reported by Spanish media that it's CD Leganes, the team that was recently promoted to La Liga 1 from its second division.

He's been training with their sister club for months now (Elite Falcons Club in Dubai) while it gets finalized. It's still not fully final but it's 99% done.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                Btw I talked a bit about Nima Andarz going to Spain a few months ago.

Well

It's been reported by Spanish media that it's CD Leganes, the team that was recently promoted to La Liga 1 from its second division.

He's been training with their sister club for months now (Elite Falcons Club in Dubai) while it gets finalized. It's still not fully final but it's 99% done.
                Which spanish media?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Which spanish media?
                  I should correct myself and say unpublished and will be reported soon*. Only reason I know is because I know some people who are involved (can't say more though). The official news will come out in the next week or so. If you really want confirmation just check out Andarz's Instagram posts lol, hes been posting training clips with their subsidiary club)

Comment

Jalali goin to uae to negotiate so young and already going to gutter league.

Comment

Pure speculation here but I have a feeling that Venezia is one of the teams interested in AJ. Fits their style and they need an experienced player in their squad in that area of the pitch….Ali and his agent confirmed he has offers from Serie A, BL, and La Liga teams
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Pure speculation here but I have a feeling that Venezia is one of the teams interested in AJ. Fits their style and they need an experienced player in their squad in that area of the pitch….Ali and his agent confirmed he has offers from Serie A, BL, and La Liga teams
                        Very juicy either way.
                        We will go from no Iranian footballers in Italy for a long time and then all of a sudden 3.

For some reason though I think he will end up in Germany.
                        Although his agent's interview with Tasnim makes it seem like JB prefers Italy.

Comment

Very juicy either way.
                          We will go from no Iranian footballers in Italy for a long time and then all of a sudden 3.

For some reason though I think he will end up in Germany.
                          Although his agent's interview with Tasnim makes it seem like JB prefers Italy.
                          Yeah I can see him winding up in Germany too and tbh I think that league might fit him best but yeah win-win as long as he is in one of those leagues and can regularly get 30-60 mins.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I would love that, their kits are some of the best every year.

Comment

Some strong rumors linked Beiro to Spartak Moscow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Jalali goin to uae to negotiate so young and already going to gutter league.
                                Ridemoon.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X