Iranian Summer Transfers 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Ghaedi only has offers from Iran, UAE, and Qatar. He is not going anywhere else.
    He will also be looking for money as his ex wife is going to clean him out in court.
    Daghighan. Ghashang 2-3 fasle dige dar lige shotorhaa baazi mikone va sepas barmigarde Iran.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Aghaeipour excellent fwd of ss khuz (24) prefers to become legionairre rather than take big PP/SS offers

Comment

V3 claims Niazmand has offer from AEK
        Top jam koneshon zaheran bar nemigarde !

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205055...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahmad zendeh roh agreed on terms with pp

Comment

Hosseinejad to Red Star Belgrade would be our biggest transfer since Allahyar went to Hull City as a country if it works out. I just hope he accepts and Sepahan agrees...no reason not to. He will play with Korean NT midfielders and play Champions League football. They also sell players to top 5 leagues pretty frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He has to pay 1 million dollars to sepahan..he is not going anywhere

Comment

Can aek afford him?
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Niazmand dar Porteghaal rid va ferestadanesh khoneh.
                  Iran mimone va shaahi mikone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Niazmand dar Porteghaal rid va ferestadanesh khoneh.
                    Iran mimone va shaahi mikone.
                    If the rumors is true I don't understand why aek don't go after more promising Iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      Hosseinejad to Red Star Belgrade would be our biggest transfer since Allahyar went to Hull City as a country if it works out. I just hope he accepts and Sepahan agrees...no reason not to. He will play with Korean NT midfielders and play Champions League football. They also sell players to top 5 leagues pretty frequently.
                      These kind of league is garbage!
                      Yes good first step but the league other than Red star is more or less like IPL and worst than Croatia!
                      This look like Sadegh Moharrami II
                      Taaze ageh bazi kone!
                      Ma che babakht shodim ke Serbian league become our best transfer!

Comment

These kind of league is garbage!
                        Yes good first step but the league other than Red star is more or less like IPL and worst than Croatia!
                        This look like Sadegh Moharrami II
                        Taaze ageh bazi kone!
                        Ma che babakht shodim ke Serbian league become our best transfer!

Alternative is to stay at Sepahan and continue to be benched for Reza Asadi and Noorafkan.

He's 20 years old and would be playing in champions league! Yes Serbian league is hot garbage but he would be playing for a club that sells all its youngsters to PL and Bundesliga every year! It has a lot of fans and is a very respected club in Europe. The whole point is to leave Iran and go to Europe so they can get scouted by bigger clubs. Unfortunately nobody in top 5 league is scouting IPL, but a few good games in Serbia and a big move to a bigger club won't be out of the question.

Also regarding Moharrami you can see how much leaving Iran helped his development even if he stayed at Dinamo. He's leagues ahead of the average PGPL nobodies like Ramin in terms of crosses and dribbling as much as I love the guy.

We are badbakht because our league produces less scouting than Serbian and Russian league, no one to blame but our ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Alternative is to stay at Sepahan and continue to be benched for Reza Asadi and Noorafkan.

He's 20 years old and would be playing in champions league! Yes Serbian league is hot garbage but he would be playing for a club that sells all its youngsters to PL and Bundesliga every year! It has a lot of fans and is a very respected club in Europe. The whole point is to leave Iran and go to Europe so they can get scouted by bigger clubs. Unfortunately nobody in top 5 league is scouting IPL, but a few good games in Serbia and a big move to a bigger club won't be out of the question.

Also regarding Moharrami you can see how much leaving Iran helped his development even if he stayed at Dinamo. He's leagues ahead of the average PGPL nobodies like Ramin in terms of crosses and dribbling as much as I love the guy.

We are badbakht because our league produces less scouting than Serbian and Russian league, no one to blame but our ourselves.
                          I agree satisfaction of leaving IPL is big but at the same time quoting Serbian or Russian league getting scouted and transfer to bigger leagues works better for non iranian than for our players.

Except some exceptions, our players are generally stucked in their 2nd rate european league (Portugal, Russia, Belgium, Greece). Even the top of our top, Taremi were stucked in Porto prison while any other players for Porto get sold to big clubs in 5min. Azmoun with all the hype and UCL goals against top clubs finally left Russia after 10 years there..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I agree satisfaction of leaving IPL is big but at the same time quoting Serbian or Russian league getting scouted and transfer to bigger leagues works better for non iranian than for our players.

Except some exceptions, our players are generally stucked in their 2nd rate european league (Portugal, Russia, Belgium, Greece). Even the top of our top, Taremi were stucked in Porto prison while any other players for Porto get sold to big clubs in 5min. Azmoun with all the hype and UCL goals against top clubs finally left Russia after 10 years there..
                            Stuck or reached their limits? Lower European leagues would be quite happy to sell players when they can and when profitable. Which of our players in Dutch, Portuguese, Belgian, Croatian, Greek leagues deserves a top 5 league?

Taremi was the only exception...and counterargument is ARJ which was sold but couldn't hack it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              Stuck or reached their limits? Lower European leagues would be quite happy to sell players when they can and when profitable. Which of our players in Dutch, Portuguese, Belgian, Croatian, Greek leagues deserves a top 5 league?

Taremi was the only exception...and counterargument is ARJ which was sold but couldn't hack it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                              JB main career was in holland, but yes we can count him on the exception.

To answer your questions, Moharami could have be brought to a bottom french or italian league earlier, same with Gholizadeh, same with hosseini, azmoun before the Ukraine war..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

JB main career was in holland, but yes we can count him on the exception.

To answer your questions, Moharami could have be brought to a bottom french or italian league earlier, same with Gholizadeh, same with hosseini, azmoun before the Ukraine war..

Gholizadeh is a special case because his stupid agents made him sign a 5 year deal with Charleroi at only 23. I've been seeing a common denominator out there with all these Iranian agencies signing our players to second rate clubs and getting them stuck in 4-5 years contracts until their mid to late 20s. Especially this one "PIFA" agency that a lot of our youth are under.

Comment

Working...
                                X