No announcement yet.

Iranian Summer Transfers 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far Sepahan have: Aghaeipour, Hazbavi, Limouchi, Hardani. I'm guessing they will finally play Yousefi in his natural position at LW? He's pretty dangerous there with his speed and quick cutting in. If they manage to get a midfielder or two they will be pretty stacked

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      While Ali Damagh saga continue, Japan NT keeper Suzuki join Parma in serie A!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He officially joined Tractor

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        So far Sepahan have: Aghaeipour, Hazbavi, Limouchi, Hardani. I'm guessing they will finally play Yousefi in his natural position at LW? He's pretty dangerous there with his speed and quick cutting in. If they manage to get a midfielder or two they will be pretty stacked
        They got Mohebbi aswell. Hardani is also going there. They have Shekari, Aghaeipour, Limouchi, Mohebbi, Asadi, Yousefi, Habibi, Gholizadeh and Rezaei as attacking options unless one of them leaves. Morais rotates a lot.

Comment

Anyone know where hardani is going? He just said good bye to SS on instagram.

he’s a very solid RB who is still young, I wish he would go to Europe!!! I’d take Russia Turkey or Netherlands if we can even get that set up for him!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

he’s a very solid RB who is still young, I wish he would go to Europe!!! I’d take Russia Turkey or Netherlands if we can even get that set up for him!
            Sepahan and SS did a trade between Ramin and Hardani

Comment

He and Ramin have the same agent. They swapped teams.

This year's league shall be known as the anti-Persepolis league.

We shall still overcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He and Ramin have the same agent. They swapped teams.

This year's league shall be known as the anti-Persepolis league.

We shall still overcome!
                if this Moroccan guy is really their NT caliber then we should be good in defense. We need to bring back Giorgi for another season and we are all set on defense with nemati and PAG! That would be the best defensive line in the league by far.

Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

if this Moroccan guy is really their NT caliber then we should be good in defense. We need to bring back Giorgi for another season and we are all set on defense with nemati and PAG! That would be the best defensive line in the league by far.
                  Yes, we just need another winger and a decent forward.
                  No need to blow the budget on a new goalie either.
                  Some depth would be good too, considering we're in ACL, but let's see.

Comment

Tbf PP is a bit cooked this upcoming season not gonna lie...yall had your own lamine yamal in kha yamal (Torabi) and now he's left. He was so essential in the teams offense.

Comment

I have been told by work colleague that Ayoub was offered 1M salary by Persepolis vs 500K by Wydad and he decided to leave Wydad plus he had some issues with Wydad management as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        Tbf PP is a bit cooked this upcoming season not gonna lie...yall had your own lamine yamal in kha yamal (Torabi) and now he's left. He was so essential in the teams offense.
                        We will win either league or hazfi...torabi was disappearing for long period of times...ayob is better than danial and our cbs and halfback are best in the league. And we just starting signing what we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I have been told by work colleague that Ayoub was offered 1M salary by Persepolis vs 500K by Wydad and he decided to leave Wydad plus he had some issues with Wydad management as well!

Our headcoach went to heyat e sineh zani.bad az har sinehyee k mizadeh migofteh OLE... he loves geymeh nazri.....

Comment

Nemati went to foolad.
                            we are after moradmand and of course gorgi.

We need lb since hasan got sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yes, we just need another winger and a decent forward.
                              No need to blow the budget on a new goalie either.
                              Some depth would be good too, considering we're in ACL, but let's see.
                              Pp are after porhamidi hard.
                              akhbari on radar .
                              Also
                              Chance they go with gohari and rafie back up.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Nemati went to foolad.
                                we are after moradmand and of course gorgi.

We need lb since hasan got sold.
                                moradmand is awful I hope we don’t get him.

girorgi, pag, ayoub would be a great core. Just need a decent LB to team up with those guys and I won’t have anything to worry about
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X