Iranian Summer Transfers 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Gael waiting for his physical exam getting approved by iran , it's pretty much done deal.

Nzonzi won't happen
    Thanks for the update
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Strong vis vis
      hossininejad left sepahan

Comment

Strong vis vis
        hossininejad left sepahan
        For where

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

For where
          Seems he might be headed to Russia

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Seems he might be headed to Russia
            Hope it’s for Tehranburg

Comment

For where
              kna vis vis is red star of belgard...

Comment

kna vis vis is red star of belgard...
                red star fell through a long time ago. Apparently they wanted him to trial first, which if it’s true I’m glad he said no thanks.

saw on twitter his new club is apparently a newly promoted Russian team. If he is using it purely as a 1 season stepping stone to something better then it’s not bad.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

red star fell through a long time ago. Apparently they wanted him to trial first, which if it’s true I’m glad he said no thanks.

saw on twitter his new club is apparently a newly promoted Russian team. If he is using it purely as a 1 season stepping stone to something better then it’s not bad.
                  I read contract of 3 years + 1 in option in iranian media

Comment

He is joining newly promoted team in the Russian league dinamo machakhkala. Big blow for sepahan should of waited for a better transfer IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      He is joining newly promoted team in the Russian league dinamo machakhkala. Big blow for sepahan should have waited for a better transfer IMO.
                      Better he just took the deal

I mean what teams were after him? Seems like it was solely Russian clubs and red star who wanted a trial ( also note red star splashed €8mil On a right winger two weeks ago they probably didn’t have the money left)

Comment

Hopefully he can perform well and one of the bigger Russian clubs pick him up next season. He's only 20 so even if he spends 2-3 seasons in Russia he will only be 23. (Hopefully not Sardar style lol)

Comment

Better he just took the deal

I mean what teams were after him? Seems like it was solely Russian clubs and red star who wanted a trial ( also note red star splashed €8mil On a right winger two weeks ago they probably didn’t have the money left)
                          I’m pretty sure If he stayed 1-2 more seasons at sepahan he would have got better transfer. He would of got more playing time this season in sepahan and a good team would have eventually picked him up but oh well hopefully he can transfer to better club after.

Comment

I’m pretty sure If he stayed 1-2 more seasons at sepahan he would have got better transfer. He would of got more playing time this season in sepahan and a good team would have eventually picked him up but oh well hopefully he can transfer to better club after.
                            No he would have been benched like the last 6 months and would have finished at Esteghlal or trzctor in 1 year.

If he transfer to russia and play regularly like ghorbani he will get playing time with TM

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

No he would have been benched like the last 6 months and would have finished at Esteghlal or trzctor in 1 year.

If he transfer to russia and play regularly like ghorbani he will get playing time with TM
                              Sepahan has no midfielders right now he was bound to start

Comment

Sepahan has no midfielders right now he was bound to start
                                They have Dabo, Karimi, Shekari, Habibi and Sarshogh. They do have a midfield. Dabo, Karimi and Shekari on cam is a solid midfield. Habibi and Sarsogh are good for subs or hazfi games..

Comment

Working...
                                X