X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Not TM Material:
    Hezbavi, Yousefi, Moghanlou, Gholami, Noorafkan
    I agree with Moghanlou and Gholami but not the others because with this logic we would have dropped some of our best players before they blossomed lol

Remember Ghaedi? Now he's one of our best players on the pitch. Give them a few more caps to see how it plays out

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

our boys usually level up to that of their opponents..!
      Now only if GN dared to start with somewhat similarly experimental line-up, I can see us losing @ Azadi otherwise highly doubtful the likes Uzeks could even manage a draw against us ..!?

what’s worrying for time being is that it’s really hard to discern any sorta Shape or Team Tactical stance or strategy with GN’s TM so far ..! especially so on defensive side ..!
      that fist goal conceded today was a brilliant one timer finish but still that joojeh RB rid big time & no excuse for looking so soorakh & conceding so easily from a CK ..!:/
      our D looked awfully dodgy on most all other set piece deliveries into our box too even on those hopeful long throws..!

years of gross neglect of our Omid TMs by the corrupt IFF & fast aging of our golden generation footballers is beginning to finally show its negative side effects & with hardly any friendlies in the plans, it’ll likely come to bite us hard in that Azzz ..!:/

Still hard to fathom we wouldn't someway somehow still qualify for this upcoming expanded WC ..!
      we definitely must step up the quality of our coaching crew before the tourney though ..!
      Yeah...I think TM is the only team I see where striker and midfielders have to drop to CB to cover our fullbacks because they're never ever in a place to be found lol. This then results in us normally having less numbers in midfield which is why everything becomes so chaotic and easy to press. GN is trying to overlap and outnumber on the wings but it doesn't work against every team. I thought he would have realized this after extra midfielder vs Japan but I guess I was wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Not TM Material:
        Hezbavi, Yousefi, Moghanlou, Gholami, Noorafkan
        I agree Gholami, Noorafkan and Moghanlou are massive turds, but Gholami was not in the latest TM squad was he?

Comment

Hazbavi might have a bright future, but he is very overrated by some in this forum. I remember watching him at the U20’s and couldn’t believe the mistakes he was making against inferior opponents. I still believe he could be solid in the future and should get caps against weaker teams. But no way I am sending him out there in the nexrt round with the likes of Japan, Korea, Australia etc…

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            Hazbavi might have a bright future, but he is very overrated by some in this forum. I remember watching him at the U20’s and couldn’t believe the mistakes he was making against inferior opponents. I still believe he could be solid in the future and should get caps against weaker teams. But no way I am sending him out there in the nexrt round with the likes of Japan, Korea, Australia etc…
            Very strange we don't call up Aghasi, he had a great showing vs Algeria with a lot of speed but then he got deleted from all the records. TBF though Kanaani and Majid Hosseini are CB starters till after the next AC. I doubt Shoja would start if Hosseini wasn't injured and had good form

Comment

there's a reason Al-Sadd paid $2mil for him they wouldnt have f--ed around if they didn't see potential.
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I think this is inevitable playing against a team that bunkers down.
                We need to constantly push forward against those teams and it leaves us exposed.

We will play completely differently versus the major teams.

I also have to say Hong Kong scores really nice goals against us.

In the 2022 qualifiers they also scored a world class against us, despite having only one chance.
                well you got a new back four and a goalkeeper that aren't used to playing each other in the heat of Hong Kong it's a tough one

im just frustrated we didn't try a few new young faces in the Asian cup - the middle group match against Hong Kong was the perfect time - in that game the likes of Cheshmi and Berio made huge mistakes- only thing was they weren't subsequently punished for it - if they were the fans on this forum wouldve spoken out more. This time the mistakes were punished with clinical finishing and the players are being criticised more.

Defensively we've looked frail against the minnows recently - seems like every time in Asia has a chance to score against us- heck even Cambodia got a penalty against us last WCQ

Comment

im just worried we have an ageing squad with less chances to try new young talent out i mean where are the opportunities going to come for young players in this team? against major opponents its always going to be Taremi and Azmoun - defensively when we try new players i undesrstand its going to lead to us conceding silly goals the same thing happened to Japan in the World Cup when they tried to integrate a new goalkeeper in they conceded several sloppy goals

Comment

Hazbavi and Aghasi should be the starting cbs. They already proved themselves in the acl as a very solid duo. Also stop blaming defensive errors on young new players. This team has defensive problems and have had it ever since GN came. Every set piece yesterday almost resulted in a goal for the opponent. Ghorbani had a good showing. Saeid is better on the ball but ghorbani covers more ground and locks spaces saeid cant. A lot of people here only watch players when they have the ball only it seems. This team has no structure and there is no better moment to change coach than now before next round. Skocic atleast during halfs adujsted his gameplan and won the second half.

Comment

When yasin ,saeed are available next fifa days
                      I think is time to move Saman to rw and start
                      ​​Sama.saeed and yasin in the middle, and bench j.b.

Saman saeed yasin gaedy

Comment

Yasin is coming off of an ACL injury, god knows when he will be fully fit. Also is he going to be as good as pre injury. As far as pure talent, I love the guy. But he is one guy who really needs to leave Iran to hit that next level.

Comment

Yasin has full recovered and was available last pp match if was need it...
                          yasin has year left in his contact with pp....

Comment

Working...
                          X